Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hope so
Hi guys

Its 5th month started since I submitted my appli online in AUH visa office. Till time no update in mycic account.

Shall I send one more email to Vo Abudhabi ?? In last email they replied that they will intimate me once decision will be finalize of my application. It was arround 20 days before they replied.

Its last stage of my patience. any comment.

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hy bro... dnt be upset...patience make a virtue... me too same online application..applied on Dec 24,2013. Got an update in MY CIC on Feb 14 ,2014 Medical column has been changed to : Passed... after that no update.... It normal takes 4 To 6 Months........so...u will get soon...

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
faizal3788 said:
Hy bro... dnt be upset...patience make a virtue... me too same online application..applied on Dec 24,2013. Got an update in MY CIC on Feb 14 ,2014 Medical column has been changed to : Passed... after that no update.... It normal takes 4 To 6 Months........so...u will get soon...

Hi faizal, did you received an email last feb 14 regarding the updated status of your medical in your cic acct?

I submitted my application online as well last dec 26, 2013. Then there was an email to me last feb 13 or 14 that my application has been updated and at that I can check it to my cic acct. but when I checked, its all the same. Would it be true that cic have been working on my application since they had notified on that day too, its just so happen that for me, I dont require to go for medical. So far since dec, I didnt receive any update too.

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Maling,
I dint get any email......... Just when i check my MYCIC medical column become "Passed" It means they working on my Application. But like your case many have an issue with Update Email ... You must clarify with emailing to embassy......y Hope we all get our PPR soon........

Singham

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
CHANDIGARH
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hope so