+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 11 test

May 3, 2017
Course was written in heading so what questions were asked were supporing blanks related to blanks. So i guess writing course would create reputation, although it might be right or wrong I can't say

Rupenzel

Oct 17, 2017
It seems few of my answers contradicts to yours:
Origin: A
Surprising success: E..italy as a winner
Particular band: D...in Wimbledon they discussed about particular brand
Change in composition: C
Harmful effects: F..plastic doesnt dissolve and some other issues
Compare between prices of drinks: B
voss- most expensive- not given
Already popular than coffee- false
Costlier than fuel in some places- NG
Recommended by doctors- False
Good for sports persons- not given
More popular in U.K. Than fizzy drinks- True
LAST QUESTION: C not sure on this one...a might also be correct
One clarification. The para that spoke about dehydration and doctors recommendation n all is the last one right? It's E or F?

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
One clarification. The para that spoke about dehydration and doctors recommendation n all is the last one right? It's E or F?
That was E.. but they mentioned dehydration to show comparison between uk and italy...it was not problem..i
Whereas in last para..they spoke about plastic recycling issue and global warming..

Rupenzel

Oct 17, 2017
I wrote emotional and physical well being and association of loved ones
I wrote real Happiness, true Love, Relationships and good Health.... but I dint have reasons to support WHY these important things in life are free n can't be bought with money. Just wrote a para on each one and finally concluded that yea these cannot be bought with money and that usually in this world, ppl tend to loose out on these important things as they get richer.

Would that do?

Reactions: puneet5