Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Friends,

Any one wrote IELTS on 19TH NOV 2016 from IDP. I wrote in KSA-Al Khobar office . Seniors can you inform what will they check . Below is the mail .

Notification of Investigation of IELTS Test Result

We refer to your IELTS test of 19/11/2016.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the 19/11/2016 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 19/11/2016, please send a scanned handwritten statement to us at verification.ielts@idp.com within 14 days of the date of this letter. A template has been provided with this letter for you to use. Your statement must be written in English in your own handwriting and signed by you.

Any correspondence received after 14 days will not be considered.

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigations Team

When they will send us the report and what will be the outcome . Positive or Negative result .

Seniors your input is vital .

Best Regards

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
I've seen people have this. I'm fairly certain they are random checks. I think I saw someone say it was 3 months for theirs to get back. Hope it'll be quicker for you dude!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
My husband's too. Probably there s a significant difference in grades between sections... It can last no more than 3 months yes, but it can be a week or two, depends. Now we wait..

cs1624

Dec 2, 2016
I took the test on November 19 too and just an hour before the expected time of my result earlier today, I got almost the same email (except that the last paragraph where they asked for written statement was not included in the email that I received). I took it in Pakistan through British Council. Called them and they confirmed that the results are being withheld, and no definite time for releasing the results can be provided.

However, by pure luck I assume, at the exact time when I was expected to have my results, I tried to check the results online and was able to view the score. Although it quickly disappeared from the site next time I refreshed the page, a couple of minutes later. Called British Council again and they re-confirmed that even if I was able to view the result, it will be withheld until further notice and no official TRF will be released till the investigation is completed.

I was happy with the result, and wish that nothing goes wrong and I get the same result, officially released, soon.

Good luck to you.

sami.hyd2460

Dec 2, 2016
Me and my spouse took the exam on 19th Nov 2016 in Riyadh KSA. Since morning we are trying British Council result page... but every time it says "No Result Found" . We haven't received any email from British Council regarding the result being withheld. We are really worried. Any one who appeared on 19th November and got the result?

oogabooga

Dec 2, 2016
cs1624 said:
I took the test on November 19 too and just an hour before the expected time of my result earlier today, I got almost the same email (except that the last paragraph where they asked for written statement was not included in the email that I received). I took it in Pakistan through British Council. Called them and they confirmed that the results are being withheld, and no definite time for releasing
However, by pure luck I assume, at the exact time when I was expected to have my results, I tried to check the results online and was able to view the score. Although it quickly disappeared from the site next time I refreshed the page, a couple of minutes later. Called British Council again and they re-confirmed that even if I was able to view the result, it will be withheld until further notice and no official TRF will be released till the investigation is completed.

I was happy with the result, and wish that nothing goes wrong and I get the same result, officially released, soon.

Good luck to you.

Was there any disparity between any of your scores?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Did anyone send scanned handwritten statement to them and did it help? What did you write?

Someone on the net posted that he got results after six months???!!

cs1624

Dec 2, 2016
oogabooga said:
Was there any disparity between any of your scores?
Yes, there was 1-2 bands difference among modules, I have read that it usually happens in such cases, any related experience? or how much delay does it cause?

@ sami.hyd2460
did you receive the time of availability of result when you registered for exam, in addition to the result date? I did, and my result appeared online at exactly that time, before that, it was same no results found message.

Azeh1994

Dec 3, 2016
cs1624 said:
I took the test on November 19 too and just an hour before the expected time of my result earlier today, I got almost the same email (except that the last paragraph where they asked for written statement was not included in the email that I received). I took it in Pakistan through British Council. Called them and they confirmed that the results are being withheld, and no definite time for releasing the results can be provided.

Good luck to you.
Hi cs1624!

which city in Pakistan did u appear for IELTS in? I too appeared on 19th of November and have my result withheld.

Azeh1994

Dec 3, 2016
oogabooga said:
@Azeh1994

which city u appeared from ?
mine from Islamabad
I appeared in karachi and when i contacted British council yesterday the operator told me that a couple of other candidates have their results withheld too and asked me not to worry as the result will be out soon... but how soon enough that still remain a question..

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I had this as well. I took the test in DXB sponsored by British Council. The results came out a month later.