+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notification of Interest from Ontario

Tareek008

May 24, 2018
Hello,

I recently received a NOI from Ontario.

I meet all the requirements but only that i have a level 6 in french and the requirements is level 7.

I don't know if i should accept the NOI since i don't meet the 1 requirement (French level 6).

My questions:

• 1.How is it possible that i received an NOI when i didn't meet all requirements first of all?

• 2. Can i still accept and apply for the NOI if i don't have the level 7?

Please guide me with accurate information because it is very very costly for me to pay the fees. If i proceed, i have to be sure that it will be at least successful.

Any suggestion are most welcome - whether information / immigration process to other provinces like Quebec.

Thank you in advance for all those willing to help and guide.

Kind Regards,
Tareek

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello,

I meet all the requirements but only that i have a level 6 in french and the requirements is level 7.

I don't know if i should accept the NOI since i don't meet the 1 requirement (French level 6).

My questions:

• 1.How is it possible that i received an NOI when i didn't meet all requirements first of all?

Please guide me with accurate information because it is very very costly for me to pay the fees. If i proceed, i have to be sure that it will be at least successful.

Any suggestion are most welcome - whether information / immigration process to other provinces like Quebec.

Kind Regards,
Tareek
i think you will be rejected as you dont meet minimum criteria. however oinp nomination is like gold so contact them and see if you can apply or if it was a mistake. dont just decline it without contacting them.

Tareek008

May 24, 2018
Yes, i have phone and email them. They have been clear about meeting all the requirements before applying.

But i would like to know how come did i receive a NOI if at start i don't meet the requirements?

Does any one know when ARRIMA portal for Quebec will be open?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello,

My questions:

Kind Regards,
Tareek
They might have changed criteria but not updated it. I would say accept it, if it is mistake from their (which I doubt) they can always cancel your application and refund your fees. You can ask them but dont decline and work on getting documents in parallel.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes, this is what trouble me whether i should proceed or not.
Please HELP...
They are probably aware of your French score and send the invite. They have invited profiles with less than 400 score under HCP stream because they were targetting certain NOCs like ICT. So yours could be same case too. I think it is safe to accept it. Good luck!!

Reactions: Tareek008

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hello,

My questions:

Kind Regards,
Tareek
Hi,

What CLB level do you have in IELTS?

Under French Speaking SKilled Worker (FSSW) stream, minimum CLB 7 in TEF and minimum CLB 6 in English are a must. So, if you applies under this stream you will be rejected.

But, I was thinking that maybe you received the NOI not because of FSSW stream but because of HCP stream targetted as french speaker. HCP requires CLB 7 in French or English.

Reactions: Tareek008

Tareek008

May 24, 2018
They are probably aware of your French score and send the invite. They have invited profiles with less than 400 score under HCP stream because they were targetting certain NOCs like ICT. So yours could be same case too. I think it is safe to accept it. Good luck!!
Hello, thank your for the information.
Below my details :
  • Level 6 French (TEF canada)
  • Level 7 English (IELTS)
  • 5 years works experience in the ICT sector (Windows System administrator) -NOC 2281
  • Married
  • Current CRS : 373
------

For the HCP, its either level 7 for English or French but CRS Minimum 400 (http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_WHO.html)

Can anyone guide me or who have more information about this if i should proceed. i have less than 20 days left to accept or not.

Please HELP.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello, thank your for the information.
Below my details :
  • 5 years works experience in the ICT sector (Windows System administrator) -NOC 2281
  • Married
------

For the HCP, its either level 7 for English or French but CRS Minimum 400 (http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_WHO.html)

Can anyone guide me or who have more information about this if i should proceed. i have less than 20 days left to accept or not.

Please HELP.
They have been issuing for scores even if less than 400 for HCP targetted French. Dont wait, submit it.

Tareek008

May 24, 2018
'They have invited profiles with less than 400 score under HCP stream because they were targetting certain NOCs like ICT' :

Is this source confirmed? Do you know anyone that have faced the same issue like me?

Below my details :
  • Married

Thank you a lot for your help.

Last edited:

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
'They have invited profiles with less than 400 score under HCP stream because they were targetting certain NOCs like ICT' :

Is this source confirmed? Do you know anyone that have faced the same issue like me?

Below my details :
  • Married

Thank you a lot for your help.
You are quoting news of last year. See this link
And look for NOI issues for HCP targeted French and see scores
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNOI.html

Reactions: Tareek008 and Jakev