+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice of Intent to Refuse Application Received for my OINP application

Mandeep Mann

Oct 26, 2018
Although 3 employees of the company where I am working, on this same position, got their OINP approvals and got their PR as well. As our company’s HR said all had same job letter with same duties because job title is same.
Is it possible the 3 person approved for same category and 4th rejected.

What should I reply to this letter ?
I am confused.

Your application claims the following work experience: Electric Apparatus Repairer, At xyz company through your date of NOI (July 2018).

o This work experience is supported by an employment reference letter, dated August by abc HR Generalist at Xyz company

o This letter indicates that your experience as an Electric Apparatus Repairer is captured under NOC 7333 – Electrical mechanics; however, the employment duties listed in this employment reference letter do not appear consistent with the lead statement and main duties of NOC 7333.

o It does not appear that your experience as an Electric Apparatus Repairer with Xyz company is in an eligible skilled trades occupation.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information and/or documentation to demonstrate that your application satisfies all program criteria, including:

Additional information or documentation to support that your application satisfies program criteria with respect to required work experience (i.e. at least one year of paid full-time work experience, or the equivalent paid part-time work experience in an eligible skilled trades occupation within two years before the date your NOI was issued).

Reactions: emaester

emaester

Jul 13, 2017
Although 3 employees of the company where I am working, on this same position, got their OINP approvals and got their PR as well. As our company’s HR said all had same job letter with same duties because job title is same.
Is it possible the 3 person approved for same category and 4th rejected.

What should I reply to this letter ?
I am confused.

Your application claims the following work experience: Electric Apparatus Repairer, At xyz company through your date of NOI (July 2018).

o This work experience is supported by an employment reference letter, dated August by abc HR Generalist at Xyz company

o This letter indicates that your experience as an Electric Apparatus Repairer is captured under NOC 7333 – Electrical mechanics; however, the employment duties listed in this employment reference letter do not appear consistent with the lead statement and main duties of NOC 7333.

o It does not appear that your experience as an Electric Apparatus Repairer with Xyz company is in an eligible skilled trades occupation.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information and/or documentation to demonstrate that your application satisfies all program criteria, including:

Additional information or documentation to support that your application satisfies program criteria with respect to required work experience (i.e. at least one year of paid full-time work experience, or the equivalent paid part-time work experience in an eligible skilled trades occupation within two years before the date your NOI was issued).
Hi Mandeep, I'm wondering if you replied back with their request. Today I received the same letter. Don't you mind to share the steps that you took? Thank you

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
DIP.

and finaly, today I received the nomination. Good lucky !
Many congratulations.
If you can help me with the below question it will be very helpful.

1. How many days past in DIP when you received the letter?
2. Did you send a new reference letter according to change NOC?.
3. Did you receive the letter from OINP or cic?

emaester

Jul 13, 2017
1- my process was on DIP for 2 weeks when I received the request.
2- they didn't ask to accommodate my NOC , they asked to add my professional history that I missed
3- I received from OINP
below you can see my timeline with details

NOC 0213
Foreign Worker Stream - Job offer
Mar 29 submitted
Jun 03 returned requesting signed job offer and the updated form
Jun 11 submitted the updated form and the signed job offer
Jun 14 changed from submitted to assessment stage
Jun 28 changed from assessment to Decision in progress
Jul 19 Notice of Intent to Refuse Application - failed to demonstrate 2y of work
Jul 23 Additional information was uploaded
Jul 25 Request for Information - 48 weeks/52 weeks
Jul 26 additional information has been provided
Aug 20 changed to Decision in progress
Sep 4 nomination

thank you

lenearcher

Jan 5, 2020
Hi Mandeep,

I received a letter like the one you got "Notice of Intent to Refuse Application". They said I didn't prove that I meet the 2 years work experience because I think I made a mistake with the NOC. Could you assist me on how to respond to them?