+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice of Incomplete from OINP Skilled trade

nhatquang123a

Mar 7, 2022
Hi guys,
has anyone experienced the withdraw from OINP?
I had the notice of incomplete due to missing T4 including in my application and dont know what to do now.

Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has received
your application and the director of the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015 has determined it
is incomplete. Specifically:
- Canada Revenue Agency Statements:
You did not provide copies of your Canada Revenue Agency T4 Statements of
Remuneration Paid for all periods of work stated in your application that are being used
to meet the minimum one year of work experience in Ontario in an eligible NOC B
skilled trade occupation.
The OINP cannot accept incomplete applications for processing. Your application will
be closed and your payment will be refunded.
You will need to receive a new notification of interest before submitting a new
application.
For general information and program updates, you can visit our website at:
www.ontario.ca/oinp
Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
Sincerely,

is there any chance to add the documents after this
thanks for all responses

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys,
I had the notice of incomplete due to missing T4 including in my application and dont know what to do now.

Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has received
your application and the director of the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015 has determined it
Remuneration Paid for all periods of work stated in your application that are being used
The OINP cannot accept incomplete applications for processing. Your application will
application.
www.ontario.ca/oinp
Sincerely,

thanks for all responses
Your file is closed so you can’t add documents. So you hope for another nomination.

Niks klassen

Jun 22, 2021
Actually, I received the same reason for withdrawal of my OINP Skilled trade-Express entry application. Can you please share your experience about what to do next?

Do we have to make another NEW CEC profile under IRCC account or can we keep the same profile which have received the NOI from Ontario ??

I am requesting you to please share your experience which can help me to find the way?

Thank you
Niks

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Actually, I received the same reason for withdrawal of my OINP Skilled trade-Express entry application. Can you please share your experience about what to do next?

Do we have to make another NEW CEC profile under IRCC account or can we keep the same profile which have received the NOI from Ontario ??

I am requesting you to please share your experience which can help me to find the way?

Thank you
Niks
No harm in continuing with the same profile, however please be informed that you won't receive NOI from Ontario with this existing profile. So if you wish to see yourself getting invited by OINP again, you need to make a new profile.

1234@1234

Oct 21, 2022
So you are suggesting that I should withdraw my old cec profile and start a new one ? Or you want me to withdraw and make a new gckey profile?

tegh04

Oct 26, 2022
Hi guys,

application.
www.ontario.ca/oinp
Sincerely,

thanks for all responses
hii.. i got the same email as of you.. can you tell me which document i need.. because i submitted t4 and also notice of assessment
please reply

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
hii.. i got the same email as of you.. can you tell me which document i need.. because i submitted t4 and also notice of assessment
please reply
1. First check all the documents you have uploaded with your application. It's very unlikely that they'll mark your application incomplete unless they have found any of the "mandatory documents" missing.
OINP is very generous and raises ADR in case any of the supporting documents are missing to process the file further, however in your case it seems that mandatory document(s) was not sent and hence they choose to withdraw the application and refund your fees.

I suggest you write an email to their office along with an explanation letter support your case with all documents you have already submitted to them (don't add any fresh documents). It may be possible that the concern officer must have missed reviewing one of the documents and choose not to process your application.
I hope you get through this difficult phase soon.
Good luck !

jy66

Feb 6, 2023
Hi guys,

application.
www.ontario.ca/oinp
Sincerely,

thanks for all responses
What did you do after having these issue??
I am on the same boat

gmsurendra

Feb 6, 2023
Hi There, I hope any one of you can help, I assumed I am getting the T4 and CRA sooner and put the current year salary in the OINP.
Fortunately, it got picked up.
I don't have the CRA assessment yet.

Googling around, and I came to this thread, I have a few questions.

Did you submit your Payslips as part of the T4 or CRA alternative?

jy66

Feb 6, 2023
Hi There, I hope any one of you can help, I assumed I am getting the T4 and CRA sooner and put the current year salary in the OINP.
Fortunately, it got picked up.
I don't have the CRA assessment yet.

Googling around, and I came to this thread, I have a few questions.

Did you submit your Payslips as part of the T4 or CRA alternative?
Upload both T4 and your payslips and also bank statements.. that shows transaction of your one year salary.. Especially for the 1 year of experience that you're showing..
They withdrew my file because I didn't put my t4 which are didn't even rolled out yet.

gmsurendra

Feb 6, 2023
Hey did you upload your employment letter from your HR, that shows you are working for the company for more than a year.

jy66

Feb 6, 2023
Hey did you upload your employment letter from your HR, that shows you are working for the company for more than a year.
Yes. I did upload both experience letter with the duties and all and the contract letter which shows my start date of employment.

jy66

Feb 6, 2023
they didn’t give you time to revert back, this is bad.
I know. It seems so unfair. I thought they would have sent me ADR, which they supposed to because they did sent it to one my friend.
Anyway upload all the documents you have that supports your 1 year skilled job. Do not give them any chance.. good luck!!