+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice of Decision Timeline

Lovishsingh4455

Nov 7, 2021
I called irb today for my NOD and they said mail was send yesterday but didn’t told me any decision on call , they said you will get it within 1-2 weeks

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
I called irb today for my NOD and they said mail was send yesterday but didn’t told me any decision on call , they said you will get it within 1-2 weeks
if you have a lawyer/counsel your nod copy must be there as well so he can check and confirm with you right away if the decision is made.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
if the decision is made so it will be available at your lawyer IRB portal in electronic format, if not made so it will show pending but any how he will aware of the decision in advance.

It is not in all cases that lawyers see the decision in their portal.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
I got negative decision, bit tensed any suggestions

Sorry about your negative decision. It is normal to be tensed but, you have to pull yourself together and begin to think of solutions and option B. I am sure you have opportunity to appeal

If your lawyer is good and you feel satisfied and comfortable with his service, let him file your appeal otherwise, shop for a good Appeal lawyer but I must mention here that all is still more of share luck than expertise. Nonetheless, talk to lawyer about appeal and gather additional documents that might help your case depending on your refusal ground.

I wish you the very best.

Lovishsingh4455

Nov 7, 2021
Sorry about your negative decision. It is normal to be tensed but, you have to pull yourself together and begin to think of solutions and option B. I am sure you have opportunity to appeal

If your lawyer is good and you feel satisfied and comfortable with his service, let him file your appeal otherwise, shop for a good Appeal lawyer but I must mention here that all is still more of share luck than expertise. Nonetheless, talk to lawyer about appeal and gather additional documents that might help your case depending on your refusal ground.

I wish you the very best.
Yaa i am appealing but i have one more question, i am living my patner common law , can i apply for spouse work permit , she is living with me from more than 3 years and she is on work permit

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Yaa i am appealing but i have one more question, i am living my patner common law , can i apply for spouse work permit , she is living with me from more than 3 years and she is on work permit

You are still in status. You can apply for work permit renewal on your own. You don’t need your spouse to apply for work permit for now.

Only difference is that now, you will be asked to pay about $170.

Lovishsingh4455

Nov 7, 2021
You are still in status. You can apply for work permit renewal on your own. You don’t need your spouse to apply for work permit for now.

Only difference is that now, you will be asked to pay about $170.
I am not in status , i have work permit but i applied when when i claim for refugee in 2019 , my work petmit is valid till 2021 march