+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice of Decision - Decision Reserved

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hi to all the senior's and experienced members, just wanted to ask on the behalf of a friend that yesterday his & family virtual hearing went pretty well however board member said that he is going to reserved his decision which later he send. No minister intervention and no repeatedly counter questions again n again and hearing was lasted for approx 3 hours with two short breaks and everything went smooth...so the question is how long does the decision will take and what usually are the chances of approval in these type of hearings when board member reserved decision? Any other helpful experience or advice?
Thanks

Db1000

Star Member
Aug 8, 2022
Unfortunately, no one can tell you exactly when they'll receive the decision or what it'll be.

I got my decision on the table and got the mailed copy a month later.

The board member can take any time they want. I hope it's a positive decision but it's a waiting game.

All the best!

Reactions: itzdrmac

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Unfortunately, no one can tell you exactly when they'll receive the decision or what it'll be.

The board member can take any time they want. I hope it's a positive decision but it's a waiting game.

All the best!
I know no one can predict anyway thanks for sharing your case and I hope more members will share their hearing experiences, specially who's judgements were reserved

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023

All the best!
This is true!!! I didn’t get my decision on the table and it took one month and two weeks to get my positive decision!! So it varies

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
This is true!!! I didn’t get my decision on the table and it took one month and two weeks to get my positive decision!! So it varies
Did board member asked u many counter questions and was he/she satisfied with the submitted proofs/evidences?