+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice of Assessment 2013 Request received on Jan 2015

je1208

Jan 12, 2015
Hi Seniors,

I had received the request for NOA 2013 second week of Jan 2015. I have scanned the document and send it to CIC via email but not through mail. I ordered GCMS last week of Jan 2015. In the GCMS(Incoming section), it was mentioned that they received the copy and the status marked review for officer. Till now I did not receive any communication.

Is the scan copy is ok or should I need to send the physical copy?

Thanks

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
je1208 said:
Hi Seniors,

I had received the request for NOA 2013 second week of Jan 2015. I have scanned the document and send it to CIC via email but not through mail. I ordered GCMS last week of Jan 2015. In the GCMS(Incoming section), it was mentioned that they received the copy and the status marked review for officer. Till now I did not receive any communication.

Thanks
If CIC has recorded the receipt of the NOA in your GCMS notes there is no need to send the physical copy.

je1208

Jan 12, 2015
astasi said:
If CIC has recorded the receipt of the NOA in your GCMS notes there is no need to send the physical copy.
Thanks you very much for clarifying astasi :)

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
I would suggest you to send hardcopy/photocopy of NOA and T4. It is not causing you unless, few $$ from your pocket.

Then after, you can send another mail to CIC that you have submitted document via e-mail and photocopy to ottawa office. Better to attached courier tracking details also in email.

je1208 said:
Hi Seniors,

Thanks

je1208

Jan 12, 2015
Hi Sjulien,

I value your suggestion.. but I am little worried on that part. last time when I sent the scan copy, I misplaced the document.
These are my GCMS notes as on Jan 2015. I have applied for a new one it will come in 2 weeks. I have submitted all the relevant documents(T4, Paystubs) except this NOA 2013.

Please go through the below information and advice me how to proceed.

APPLICATION: ******* REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents
submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
DOCUMENTS TO BE REQUESTED: NOA for 2013 FOSS/GCMS check:- No adverse info., applicant current hold valid status
in Canada. - Dependent 1(####): CIVIL STATUS: - PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - PA copy of passport on File
:Yes - Marriage certificate is on file - SPOUSE/CL copy of passport on File: Yes - Dependent 1:(####) Birth certificate:
Birth certificate on file confirms that the PA and Spouse/Common- Law Partner are the legal parents of this dependent child.
- Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from **** to **** date of authorized work experience
withing Qualifying period - in skill level 0, A or B occupation: ***** to lock in category of work permit:
LMO Excempt Post-secondary studies in Candada: None According to Schedule 8: Work Experience 1: ******- LOCK-in, noc 2173 selected,
Full time <<Position>> with <<Company Name>> . Employment letters(s) dated **** confirms date(s) of employment,
position title and a salary of $***** per year. A T4 from 2013 show reported earnings of $**.* K a T4 from 2012 show(s) reported earnings of
$*.* K. Supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate required experience in this NOC code.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA is an intercompany transferee deputed from <<Company Name>> India on <<date>>.
PA has sufficient background education and work experience for stated position. PA has submitted T4 showing
earnings of $*.* K. NOA for 2013 to be requested. LANGUAGE:IELTS submitted - Applicant meets benchmarks for
work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY:pA:- RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police
Certificates - India: No reportable trace. SPOUSE/CommonLaw : - RCMP Screening: <<BLANK>>

MEDICALS:- Medicals in progress for ALL APPLICANTS REQUESTED DOCUMENTS/ACTION: ALL MEDICALS generated in
GCMS or awaiting results RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements.

PA: Status:

Eligibility: Recommed Passed
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not Started
Medical : Passed

Spouse: Status unknown( did not submit the consent letter last time).

atapiat

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
for what purpose were you assessed?
You got your PR and after that there was CIC assessment done or you are still in the process of getting PR?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
sjulien said:
I would suggest you to send hardcopy/photocopy of NOA and T4. It is not causing you unless, few $$ from your pocket.
There is no need to send a hardcopy. Only photocopies are requested in the first place, and the scan has already been received.

To the OP - CIC does not send any communications confirming receipt of documents (except for the initial application, of course). You have done the right thing by getting the GCMS notes. So you are fine.