App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-07-2018
This is actually very nice. I am wondering, has anyone used only this notes and passed?

tintin2018

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Has anyone or any of your contacts have taken the test as in-person oral format? Due to disability, one of my family members can't take written exam, hence we are opting for oral test. Any inputs on how it is conducted and are there delays?

esse

Jun 21, 2021
Has anyone or any of your contacts have taken the test as in-person oral format? Due to disability, one of my family members can't take written exam, hence we are opting for oral test. Any inputs on how it is conducted and are there delays?
I know someone who has taken the test orally. An office will read the questions and she answered. They scheduled her on the last 2 days of her test window as far as I can remember. No delays. She got the test in December and and shortly after got her password. The delay was due to Covid. Good luck.

tintin2018

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
I know someone who has taken the test orally. An office will read the questions and she answered. They scheduled her on the last 2 days of her test window as far as I can remember. No delays. She got the test in December and and shortly after got her password. The delay was due to Covid. Good luck.
Thanks! Would you know if they read questions AND answer options too?

esse

Jun 21, 2021
Thanks! Would you know if they read questions AND answer options too?
Yes, they will read the questions and the a, b, c, d. She has to pick the correct answer. Just like the regular test. Once the test is done, she will find out the result. But, they will not tell which questions she answered incorrectly. One can ask to repeat or slow down when reading. My friend said, she did not change her answers once she answered them. After the test, they also called her for an interview which was routine. The officer asked her some basic questions and verified her documents and that was it. Good luck.

Reactions: tintin2018

tintin2018

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Yes, they will read the questions and the a, b, c, d. She has to pick the correct answer. Just like the regular test. Once the test is done, she will find out the result. But, they will not tell which questions she answered incorrectly. One can ask to repeat or slow down when reading. My friend said, she did not change her answers once she answered them. After the test, they also called her for an interview which was routine. The officer asked her some basic questions and verified her documents and that was it. Good luck.
Thank you for the detailed response. Appreciate the help!

Reactions: esse

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
Passed today with 19/20.
Prepared for 5 hrs yesterday and 0.5 hr today ( only 5.5 hrs).
Went through these resources:
Discover Canada
Youtube video with 414 Qs
Apna Toronto Qs
Richmond Library Qs
Could you please provide the YouTube link.

Reactions: Mndnmrlt

yuaki123

Oct 23, 2018
Hi everyone, got my invitation to the test today, will do my test within a few days. I just have a question about the taking picture of the photo ID, do they mean the photo of the ID i will be using (PR card) or picture of myself or picture of my photo (passport photo).
Thank you so much

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hi everyone, got my invitation to the test today, will do my test within a few days. I just have a question about the taking picture of the photo ID, do they mean the photo of the ID i will be using (PR card) or picture of myself or picture of my photo (passport photo).
Thank you so much
Photo iD like driving license etc. check on website regarding list of acceptable documents. I think PR card was acceptable during my time