+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notary

Bilalsaghir

Star Member
May 24, 2017
hi everyone,
I would like to ask that I did verify the documents by two different people. I mean two different notary public . Is that ok if I verified by two different persons. Plz guide me
Regards
Bilal

M.steele

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
hi everyone,
I would like to ask that I did verify the documents by two different people. I mean two different notary public . Is that ok if I verified by two different persons. Plz guide me
Regards
Bilal
As long as they are a certified notary public I don't think it should be an issue. I assume that the documents have notary seals on them. Why did you have them verified twice?

Bilalsaghir

Star Member
May 24, 2017
As long as they are a certified notary public I don't think it should be an issue. I assume that the documents have notary seals on them. Why did you have them verified twice?
Thanks for answering. Bcoz firstly someone say to notaries only marriage certificate and now one of my friend said notaries all the documents. That’s why

M.steele

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Thanks for answering. Bcoz firstly someone say to notaries only marriage certificate and now one of my friend said notaries all the documents. That’s why
Ahh okay. Yes all official translated documents need to have a notary seal in most cases.