May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Ok thnks jobseeker! Remembee you help me with my letter for my husband? And now i will have to tell my friend/employer that she should get a notarized statement of undertaking?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
So the statement of undertaking is a different letter compared to the letter of invitation?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Did you have the invitation letter notarized? It's been a while and if your husband has already sent his application then he doesn't need it anymore. It's just one letter (invitation and statement of undertaking), except that it gets notarized.

rosellyalung said:
Ok thnks jobseeker! Remembee you help me with my letter for my husband? And now i will have to tell my friend/employer that she should get a notarized statement of undertaking?

besz7

Oct 19, 2017
if my boyfriend send me the notorized copy only but not the original of his invitation letter,,is that acceptable too?

True1986

Jul 26, 2017
Hi. No. Actually in a lot of Countries a NOTARIZED letter of invitation is manditory. It was for me to bring my Chinese wife over to China. You have to write and sign your invitation letter and then you have to take that letter to a local Notary of Public office in your city and ask them to stamp it(notarize it)
Trust me, if you do that, it will have more leverage and it will have a better chance that the embassy will actually use it as solid proof. Then when you get it notarized you will have to courier it in its original form to lebanon. You cannot scan it and send a copy to the embassy, that wont work. They want orginals

Hope this helps

Blessings

Mike
i have question here if some buddy helps me....... i applied for trv...my husband send invitation letter from candad....he did notary but he sent me duplicate copy for invitation letter...it was to late to send courier so we attached dulicate notary of invitation letter...question is will visa officer will accept my husbands invitation letter...