+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOT VALID FOR TRAVEL --- LINE ON COPR

athiravasu

Nov 11, 2015
Guys,

I have received my passport and COPR form. On the COPR form I could see that it is printed "NOT VALID FOR TRAVEL".Its printed diagonally on the page.

Is this the case for everyone ?

Can some one please reply..

mesatin

Apr 9, 2014
COPR confirms your PR. However, They will only be able to issue you the PR Card once you land at the Canada Airport. As such they have also provided you single entry Immigrant Travel Visa to Canada.

Once you have your PR card, You do not need any visa to travel to Canada and your Home country.

You must have received 2 COPR letter, One is a CIC Copy and other is Client's Copy. Once you land at Canada, They will take the CIC Copy.

This is normal for all, So do not worry and start working towards your first landing in Canada.

Wish you best

athiravasu

Nov 11, 2015
Thanks mesatin

mesatin said:
COPR confirms your PR. However, They will only be able to issue you the PR Card once you land at the Canada Airport. As such they have also provided you single entry Immigrant Travel Visa to Canada.

Once you have your PR card, You do not need any visa to travel to Canada and your Home country.

You must have received 2 COPR letter, One is a CIC Copy and other is Client's Copy. Once you land at Canada, They will take the CIC Copy.

This is normal for all, So do not worry and start working towards your first landing in Canada.

Wish you best