+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not sure what stage I am in?

Mersiha

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Completed.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Which stage am I in? I know there is i1 and I2 .... my application is at the VO office right now.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Completed.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Which stage am I in? I know there is i1 and I2 .... my application is at the VO office right now.
If you are unhappy with the answers you've received so far, it's probably time to hire a lawyer.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-step-am-i-in-the-process.633685/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/is-my-timeline-fast.625860/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-does-my-timeline-look.625685/

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
Biometrics - Completed.

We dont know which part you dont understand.....call IRCC...or hire a lawyer as Syclla said ...

Reactions: AUG19 and RoRo88

Quality1

Nov 15, 2018
You are almost there...the website is shit when it comes to updating status....to use the IRCC online tool that is updated daily

Newbi

Dec 11, 2018
Biometrics - Completed.

Your application is processing, that’s the step you’re in. Forget Ip1,2 abc 123. You literally ask us the same question every week. You’re application is processing, and in the next year or so you will get the decision.

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
I feel like they aren’t giving me enough information.
So call IRCC then....we are not lawyers we are answering your question based on what we provenly know ..and you keep asking the same question on different threads....wait for your 12 month waiting period to come up and then ask your MP ...

Reactions: RoRo88

RoRo88

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
I feel like they aren’t giving me enough information.
What information do you want to hear from them? You need to let this process play out and it will play out the way it’s supposed to. Patience, patience, patience.

Mersiha

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
I need them to tell me if I am in ip2 or 1 . Show me stats of how other people progress this is why I ask here. That I something they can’t tell me

RoRo88

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
I need them to tell me if I am in ip2 or 1 . Show me stats of how other people progress this is why I ask here. That I something they can’t tell me
That is something we can’t tell you either. Each application will go through the process differently so it’s not fair to yourself to compare yourself with others. Just sit tight and wait. You may hear tomorrow or you may hear in 5 months, no one knows except for the officer handling your file.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
That IP1 IP2 stage you are talking about is no longer valid now and does not pertain to you! The Message you have about BGC was originally IP2 but some people such as myself had that since the start of the application. Does that mean I skipped through everything and got my PPR? No! So like everyone here said, its not easy but stay patient.

Reactions: RoRo88

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
That IP1 IP2 stage you are talking about is no longer valid now and does not pertain to you! The Message you have about BGC was originally IP2 but some people such as myself had that since the start of the application. Does that mean I skipped through everything and got my PPR? No! So like everyone here said, its not easy but stay patient.
Why is this ip2 stage not valid anymore ?
I just explained here. Because IP2 used to mean you are at the last stage of BGC right before PPR and it changed late in the application process. Now for some it also comes right at the start of the process but obviously it does not mean they wont do medicals biometrics and other formalities and will issue you ppr right? Hence that IP2 thing is redundant.