+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

not respons from embassy

Sep 3, 2019
i applied 09th july
14th july
travell date put 01 september to 10 september but i dont know embassy not replying yet i sent them email but no reply i applies from.dubai any onr tell me whats the problem some ome told me 100% rejection plz share ur idea
tks

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
The Pakistani applications are super delayed since June 2019. However in June the expected time was 41 days and now the current time is 57 days. There are so many similar applicants like you who are waiting for the decision since May 2019. Although not many Pakistani passport holders applicants are sharing their timeline and so far we hardly see any success stories in past 2 months. What’s the status of your application on GCKey website ? Your eligibility started ? Don’t lose hope people do get positive replies even their intend date of travel is passed away. So you can’t do anything except waiting , praying and hoping for the best. Good luck !

Sep 3, 2019
no eligibility not start yet i think they would me refuse but i applied from dubai what u think it takes more 3 4 months plz share ur expeience

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
You can’t say anything how long they will take to process your application. In my case the first time when I applied I got refusal letter in 19 days and the next time when I applied after 1 year and 3 months I got accepted in 27 days time. Although at that time the current processing time was 37 days. So don’t worry be confident. You aren’t the one who is worried there are so many applicants like you. But please whatever will be the outcome on your application do share it on forum, God forbid even if it’s a refusal which I hope will not be , but do share there are so many expert members on this forum who will definitely help you in every manner. Wish you all the best.

Reactions: monitunde