+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOT RECEIVING PPR EMAIL - FILE APPROVED

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hello,

Can you advise how you contacted them? I am in the same situation, they said I got a Ready for visa email on October 25, I wrote back suing the IRCC form to ask them to resend it, and got a reply that said my application is still in progress. I have tried the call center, but they won't asnwer as I am calling outside of Canada. It is so confusing! Thanks

I first sent an email to them (you can find the email id on the cic website!). They then responded saying that my copr was issued a month ago.
I then requested them via email to resend it, which they did within a week.

AryaStark

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello,

Can you advise how you contacted them? I am in the same situation, they said I got a Ready for visa email on October 25, I wrote back suing the IRCC form to ask them to resend it, and got a reply that said my application is still in progress. I have tried the call center, but they won't asnwer as I am calling outside of Canada. It is so confusing! Thanks
Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response!

Pls raise a webform through the CIC website to check. With us, we ONLY got an email from them that RFV email was sent. Never that the "Application is in progress." You can still raise your query through webform and wait for their response. I also called the customer care and the concerned person, after hearing my problem, did help in expediting the process and I got the RFV email the very next day after I spoke.

Good luck!!!

boriseli

Jun 28, 2017
Hi,

Pls raise a webform through the CIC website to check. With us, we ONLY got an email from them that RFV email was sent. Never that the "Application is in progress." You can still raise your query through webform and wait for their response. I also called the customer care and the concerned person, after hearing my problem, did help in expediting the process and I got the RFV email the very next day after I spoke.

Good luck!!!
Thank you for your reply! I got it :)

Jaya Sharma

Feb 21, 2018
Hi,

Good luck!!!
Hello!!

Please share customer care number!! I have problem. DM on 14th march...but till date didnt get any response.means ppr

boriseli

Jun 28, 2017
Hello!!

Please share customer care number!! I have problem. DM on 14th march...but till date didnt get any response.means ppr
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply - 1-888-242-2100 (if you are in Canada) If calling from outside Canada use – 0016139444000

Nov 1, 2016
Hi

My file was approved on 18 April and as per CIC PPR Email was sent on same date, but didn't received in my mailbox.
Again they resend on 20 April, and again didn't got it

i have checked all my folders, nothing there.

I called CIC and they said to email Ottawa, and i did that and waiting for their reply.

So basically my PPR is on mercy of the email.

Is there any other option available to resolve this otherwise i will be over 30 days as who knows when Ottawa will contact me

Please advise
We are also in the same situation, me and my husband called CIC and the agent told me that my application is approved and he confirm that my email address (same email address in my CIC). He told me that he will send email to ottawa office to escalate the ppr email but until now we didn't receive, our PR Visa is approved last April 20, 2018.

I also ask him if this happened all the time and he replied not really but because they are sending in bulk somehow it got missed.

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Can you share in which email address we should send
Did you get the Ppr finally. I called yesterday and they said the email was sent a week back but I haven’t received it in any folder so the agent said that she has raised this with the Ottawa office and they will respond now. Do they get back quickly on this Saturday typically?

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Did you get the Ppr finally. I called yesterday and they said the email was sent a week back but I haven’t received it in any folder so the agent said that she has raised this with the Ottawa office and they will respond now. Do they get back quickly on this Saturday typically?
Sorry. Saturday was a typo

Nov 1, 2016
Nothing Yet :( how about you? did you get anything?

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Nothing Yet :( how about you? did you get anything?
Yes received the email as well a message in my cic account on 24the May. After speaking with the agent who forwarded my request for resend to Ottawa, I sent a direct mail to Ottawa office and a CSE regarding this and asked them to email and send me a message on cic account, in case I miss the email again. They did it the very next day. I guess the mail to Ottawa/CSE expedited the process.

Nov 1, 2016
Yes received the email as well a message in my cic account on 24the May. After speaking with the agent who forwarded my request for resend to Ottawa, I sent a direct mail to Ottawa office and a CSE regarding this and asked them to email and send me a message on cic account, in case I miss the email again. They did it the very next day. I guess the mail to Ottawa/CSE expedited the process.
Did you sent the email in this address? CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca how about CSE? don't know their mail address. What exactly you told them?
Can you share your timeline please...Im already a bit frustrated why we didn't received the mail until now.

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Did you sent the email in this address? CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca how about CSE? don't know their mail address. What exactly you told them?
Can you share your timeline please...Im already a bit frustrated why we didn't received the mail until now.
Yes, send the mail on this email id to Ottawa office. For CSE, go to canada.ca and look for case specific enquiry webform. You have to fill up that form and submit. My timeline is below:
FSW-O candidate, applying from India.
Aor 29th March, med and IP1 on 7th april, IP2 15th May, PPR email on 16th May (which I didn’t receive), received the mail on 24th May.

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Yes, send the mail on this email id to Ottawa office. For CSE, go to canada.ca and look for case specific enquiry webform. You have to fill up that form and submit. My timeline is below:
FSW-O candidate, applying from India.
Aor 29th March, med and IP1 on 7th april, IP2 15th May, PPR email on 16th May (which I didn’t receive), received the mail on 24th May.
All the best!