IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
Hi All,

I am facing an issue with receiving my ATIP notes from IRCC

I had applied 2 times in Mid Jul and End of July 2022 but have not yet received the notes and today is 3 months since I had requested and did not receive any email for extension from IRCC too

I had filed a complaint with OPC regarding it last month and still no update, is anyone else facing this delay ? and if anyone has any suggestion on what to do next ?

TIA

iceman55

May 1, 2022
If I were you, I would not apply for frequent ATIPs without a specific purpose in mind. Very particularly, ATIP is extremely useful for those waiting for CSIS clearance. Otherwise it may be useful if you're doing occasionally. If done this frequently, they will stop taking people seriously.

If your purpose is to check the status, you can also try writing an email to the office. As with the ATIP, frequent emails will also end up being counterproductive and annoying to the folks monitoring the mailbox. These are tools that on occassion appear to help some people. If we keep hitting it hard, they'll shutdown all these avenues. So use with caution.

My suggestion would be - if you still really need the ATIP - you can create a new ATIP request and ask them to cancel the previous requests (providing any tracking numbers, if available).

Then if you don't get it in one or two months you can may be appeal to an Information officer.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Hi All,

I had applied 2 times in Mid Jul and End of July 2022 but have not yet received the notes and today is 3 months since I had requested and did not receive any email for extension from IRCC too

I had filed a complaint with OPC regarding it last month and still no update, is anyone else facing this delay ? and if anyone has any suggestion on what to do next ?

TIA
Same. Applied multiple times long time ago but nothing came.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Hi All,

TIA
I applied twice in my 40 month application journey. The second time round I did not receive an acknowledgment, but a few weeks later, directly got the report.

5Kent

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Ottawa, ON
I think this is a common thing. Based on what the ATIP website says, they have to respond within 30 days. This period can be extended but they have to inform you about the extension in writing.

In reality, they do not do anything of the sort. Today marks four (4) months since I applies for GSMS notes under ATIP. I have not heard back from them yet, despite sending two emails asking for progress update.

Reactions: Acorn450

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I applied at end of Aug and got it on Nov 1st. But there's not much information on it, not like the GCMS notes ordered during my PR application which showed reviewing opinions from case officers.
What I saw on the notes are not much more than what the website shows. Or maybe I just don't know how to look for the keywords.

wink

May 25, 2021
I applied at end of Aug and got it on Nov 1st. But there's not much information on it, not like the GCMS notes ordered during my PR application which showed reviewing opinions from case officers.
What I saw on the notes are not much more than what the website shows. Or maybe I just don't know how to look for the keywords.
It could also mean that there is nothing wrong with your application (meaning no additional info required or that sort of things), just that they did not get to it... maybe, unfortunately, you fell into that 27 months bucket...

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
It could also mean that there is nothing wrong with your application (meaning no additional info required or that sort of things), just that they did not get to it... maybe, unfortunately, you fell into that 27 months bucket...
oh man, hopefully not the 27 months thing....

sarafandee

Nov 18, 2014
ATIP applications are like citizenship applications, processing is all random. Some people receive them, some people don't. I applied last year and I am still waiting to receive them.

• Wow
Reactions: A_S

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Interesting, so there are no notes from people in these? Someone must have done the AOR and should have left a note, somewhere?