+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not received GIC ?!?!?! Worried about the deadline :(

DeepSidhu21

Nov 25, 2014
I haven't received my GIC certificate yet . Done payment on 19th Nov. Anybody in this category ?
Called the toll free number they said we haven't received your funds yet. I don't know I would be able to apply for visa. This thing is worrying me too much. I dnt know what should I do .. I dnt defer my admission to masters now.. I dnt want to sit at home for 6 months. Share your views.. R u facing the same problem.. ?

parthrau2

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
While making payment have you provided the transit code of your scoita bank account ?

DeepSidhu21

Nov 25, 2014
Yea its 039996, Done thru HDFC . I asked them if they need a receipt they said it doesn't make a difference.
I talked with some guy he said you can get by 27th and yesterday I talked with some lady she said we r not sure. I have lost all hope that I would get any visa or I can apply for one. MY parents are also worried. They talk nonsense. If they can't get it done on time why they have provided the last day of transit that is 22nd Nov. She said you would have transferred earlier.

Sapphire!

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
7.5(L-8.5,R-8.5,W-6.5,S-7)
File Transfer...
02-12-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Submitted with file
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
02-01-2015
DeepSidhu21 said:
I haven't received my GIC certificate yet . Done payment on 19th Nov. Anybody in this category ?
Called the toll free number they said we haven't received your funds yet. I don't know I would be able to apply for visa. This thing is worrying me too much. I dnt know what should I do .. I dnt defer my admission to masters now.. I dnt want to sit at home for 6 months. Share your views.. R u facing the same problem.. ?
Yes, exactly the same. I transferred the money on 18th and when I called Scotia Bank they said that they haven't received my funds yet. I might not be able to apply for visa before deadline and don't want to defer to next semester either. I am in a lot of problem. :(

DeepSidhu21

Nov 25, 2014
They should have provided us another alternative. This is not the way things should be done. I dnt know what they will do when by chance we reach there.

DeepSidhu21

Nov 25, 2014
In India we have some senior to talk to and they would handle the things. But they don't have anyone whom we can talk to and be relieved.

gillkaur19

Nov 22, 2014
manu gic mil je ga tonight I funded on 18 and going to get gic on 26 . if u transfer u r money on 19 then bank will transfer funds into u r account after 5 days means 26 or 27 then its u r luck ke ok 28 nu send krn gic or 1 dec I wish ke 27 ja 28 nu hi mil je :)

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
friends i have been calling them everyday

They are saying gic investment number will take 5 days and gic certficate will take 5 days /

I dont know what will be the result but i pray to god that u get it by tonight and can ready to go...

Pray same for me as i didnt get yet investment number aswell .

They said might today or tommorow .. as they said .. i dont know how much they are on their words .

Regards

Deepak

YP

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
I applied on 21 nov form SBI and I received TT for it on 22nd nov... So, can any one tell when should I expect my GIC certi..???

Thanks..

DeepSidhu21

Nov 25, 2014
If we are not getting I dnt know when u will get. Can we apply after 1st ? I am worried my file could get rejected.

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
for sure .. u can apply after 1st till 10th dec see.. i tell u one thing very clearly ..

REjection milna hai to it will anyhow whenever u keep file .. if there is written that u will smelll canada ice .. so u will .. never loose the hope .. do submit the file and than wait for waheguru orders ..

Whatever it comes be positive and try again .. i saw genuine cases got rejected .. it means still the time not come that u leave india ..

gillkaur19

Nov 22, 2014
DeepSidhu21 said:
How do u know u will get tonight ? Have u called them ?
yes I called them at 8 pm(india) that time they said they did not get my money right then I called back at 11 pm and they said they received money and transferred to my account will issue my gic on 26 November. :)