+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOT GETTING PT from OONP AT 438!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Ichowdhury said:
For OONP do you need to have a work exp in Ontario as a mandate or work exp outside Canada will also count?
I m a little confused. Please help.
Its not required to work in Canada.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Someone Suggested me to update the EE profile daily to get noticed by Ontario! though there is no change just update it. Since than he has made me active :pand still not receiving it! Well we got to kill our time before we get it. This forum is the best place for to kill time and still get some knowledge and updates!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bestofluck said:
Someone Suggested me to update the EE profile daily to get noticed by Ontario! though there is no change just update it. Since than he has made me active :pand still not receiving it! Well we got to kill our time before we get it. This forum is the best place for to kill time and still get some knowledge and updates!
I agree. When i made my profile, i put the date of eca isuance wrong.
When i corrected that date, i got the invite in less than 12 hours.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rafzy said:
I agree. When i made my profile, i put the date of eca isuance wrong.
When i corrected that date, i got the invite in less than 12 hours.
thats a co incidence they check the dates only on later stage they just accept what u mention. dont take out any logic. just be happy u got it! tomorrow u will say u got up early that day and u got the PT! because that's going to happen to me, One fine morning i get up early and get ITA! Anyway i am giving french exams as my last source so in january i might be 450+...rafzy i will try my best

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Ichowdhury said:
For OONP do you need to have a work exp in Ontario as a mandate or work exp outside Canada will also count?
both experiences count equally for points assigning

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Ichowdhury said:
both experiences count equally for points assigning

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bestofluck said:
thats a co incidence they check the dates only on later stage they just accept what u mention. dont take out any logic. just be happy u got it! tomorrow u will say u got up early that day and u got the PT! because that's going to happen to me, One fine morning i get up early and get ITA! Anyway i am giving french exams as my last source so in january i might be 450+...rafzy i will try my best
good luck with your french exam