+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOT GETTING PT from OONP AT 438!

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah. you're not guaranteed one. Besides they sent out over half their interest things in the first month OOPNP was announced, who knows how many since, best guess is they need to wait and see who accepts them and who doesn't to be able to send out any more.

Froze950

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
I have a question...

Do we need study equivalent of at least Canadian degree for them to send us an invite ? Is that one of the requirements ? Or just that you have to above 400 points and living and working in Ontario ?....

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Froze950 said:
I have a question...

Do we need study equivalent of at least Canadian degree for them to send us an invite ? Is that one of the requirements ? Or just that you have to above 400 points and living and working in Ontario ?....
Fairly sure a bachelor's degree is a requirement

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe other applicants showed more intent or better ties to Ontario.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
the one's i know have no ties . They didn't even visit Canada. I was in Toronto for 2 months on two different occasions. Not sure what else matters. It is still a mystery

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Dude!!! Calm down . I am in Canada currently working full time in Toronto. I have strong ties as I have done degree and my uncle lives here. Score is 444. NOC 2171 and 2173. I have been waiting for PT since June.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bestofluck said:
438 I am not getting PT
Maybe you can again try making profile and submitting it in pool.

Hopefully, you will get it this time.

Btw.. Can you go through oopnp application guide and tell me how much score are you getting in that ?

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
rafzy said:
Maybe you can again try making profile and submitting it in pool.

Hopefully, you will get it this time.

Btw.. Can you go through oopnp application guide and tell me how much score are you getting in that ?
Rafzy , i am not quite sute what you meant. Is there a seperate scoring pattern only for Toronto ?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Canadaprseeker said:
Rafzy , i am not quite sute what you meant. Is there a seperate scoring pattern only for Toronto ?
Yes. Its like the old scoring system. Only candidates having score >67/100 and >400 CRS are invited.
The oopnp scoring system is explained in oopnp guide book.

Do have a look at it and share your score

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
For OONP do you need to have a work exp in Ontario as a mandate or work exp outside Canada will also count?
I m a little confused. Please help.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Purplesnow, I agree they have sent more than required in a hurry and many have got the ITA with high scores and they would not continue with Ontario. But they have paid 1500$ which is non refundable and so the files will be anyway processed and this will consume more time.

canadaprseeker, Thats the Irony, People with same NOC also have experienced this. Person with less crs score has got PT and 44 has not. Now this is random selection. And its funny they sent PT to a person with 456! I mean is he going to except it? noway. why are they not being logical. If ITA are given to people with 450, they must give PT to persons below 450. Simple things they dont understand.

rafy what u mean by saying "Maybe they cant bear your profile" .....even the scores have negative vibrations! or the profiles have negative Vibrations!

Xilji, that too disappointing cause u even deserve it more than we outside Canada people. best of luck dude. But i think you and me are going to get direct ITA, they have selected us for the Direct ITA so OONP is not being sent,

jaysingh yes it is very random, without any logic ot mathamatics or science. I feel like believing rafzy they dont likeour profiles.