+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not Eligible

ashx

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hello Everyone

While check their website they written Federal Skill worker required CBL 7 which is equal of Getting 6 Band in All 4 modules. I am checking the Eligibility Assessment for Canada Express Entry and i got the band Listening=7 Reading=6.5 Writting=6 and Listening=6 in the end it tell me that i am not eligible but you can still apply, but when i change my marks from 6 to 6.5 they said i am eligible. I am confused are they asking for band 6.5 in each modules of IELTS or band 6 .

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ashx said:
Hello Everyone

While check their website they written Federal Skill worker required CBL 7 which is equal of Getting 6 Band in All 4 modules. I am checking the Eligibility Assessment for Canada Express Entry and i got the band Listening=7 Reading=6.5 Writting=6 and Listening=6 in the end it tell me that i am not eligible but you can still apply, but when i change my marks from 6 to 6.5 they said i am eligible. I am confused are they asking for band 6.5 in each modules of IELTS or band 6 .

Thanks
1. First calculate your points here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp are you getting 67 points which is required to apply for EE.
2. For skilled worker it is CLB 7 minimum of 6 across the board.

Adeomo

Mar 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,

i have written IELTS exam. i scored 6.5 in reading, 6.5 in listening, 7 in writing and 7.5 in speaking but my agent said i am not eligible. although, i think it is what i can do online by myself. what do advice me to do?