+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not eligible for Express Entry

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hello all! I have got a question regarding the six skills tool for the FSW EE I need to resolve. My profile has been confirmed ineligible recently. If one has a work experience which is not continuous but is more than 2 years in duration in total, does that experience count as 2-3 years for the six skills points calculation tool or only the one that was continuous will be considered and the others won't add to it?
12 months need to be continuous and the rest can be added to it - but there needs to be a 12-month continuous period somewhere in your experience.
For example, my experience was 6 months - 6months - 2 years, and I got points for 3 years.

Urey

Nov 9, 2021
12 months need to be continuous and the rest can be added to it - but there needs to be a 12-month continuous period somewhere in your experience.
For example, my experience was 6 months - 6months - 2 years, and I got points for 3 years.
Thank you for your response! Is it for the Six skills Come To Canada tool of the CRS calculator?

Urey

Nov 9, 2021
Oh OK. And I am asking about the six skils point (the 67 required to pass). Other then that what was the reason for my profile turned inelgible?