+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not eligible for Express Entry

Nakul15

Nov 29, 2018
Hello Guys,

I created my EE profile and just after submitting my Application got below message.

Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible:

• not having a valid language test, - IELTS General (Exam Date 7 Jan 2017)
• language test results that are more than two years old, (Valid upto 2 years)
• a language test score that is too low, (Score is L - 7.5, R - 6, W - 6, S - 6.5)
• not having enough relevant work experience, (3 Years ) (2 Years with NOC 2174) (1 Year 2171)
• not having the required education level, (2 Year diploma and 4 Year Degree ) From WES
• not having enough funds. Added 15000 (single)

Please Help

Ismaili-Berber

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
I dont know but your profile is a bit strange, already 6 years post graduate and also 3 years experience for a 27 years old only that's really strange ..

Nakul15

Nov 29, 2018
Hey I checked it shows I am not eligible but i can apply through PNP. but for PNP also i need to create a express entry profile. Also if i calculate my CSR is 365 can i create a EE profile with 365 and then apply for PNP

Express Entry
Based on your answers, you do not appear to be eligible for Express Entry

Other ways to immigrate
You can try the Come to Canada wizard, if you think you may be eligible under another federal immigration program.
If you are still interested in coming to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your eligibility and apply for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education.
You may also consider applying directly to provinces and territories through the Provincial Nominee Program.

However, you can still complete an Express Entry profile.
To be accepted into the pool, you must first demonstrate that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.

To apply online, you will need this personal reference code: {1}

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Is your work experience continuous for at least 1 year?

Nakul15

Nov 29, 2018
Is your work experience continuous for at least 1 year?
Yes
Fisrt Job :- Start Date : 2/ July /15 - 23/ January /17 - 2174 NOC (India)
Second Job :- Start Date :- 24/ January /17 - 31/ August /17 - 2174 NOC (India)
Current Job :- Start Date :- 10/ November /17 - Till Present (Saudi Arabia)

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
PNP with NOC 2174, without a Canadian job offer or French, is almost impossible.

Honestly your IELTS score is the biggest issue. It's almost expiring and your score is really really low. Unless you can bump it up considerably, your chances of migrating are close to zero unfortunately.

Reactions: Nakul15

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Have you checked if you're eligible under the six selection factors?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

You need atleast 67 out of 100 to be even eligible to create an express entry profile.
Piggybacking off of this-- add up your points for the six selection factors on this page and see if you get at least 67. That may be why you are ineligible.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Here's the CLB conversion for your language scores: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/language-requirements/test-equivalency-charts.html

My best estimate based on the information you've provided is that you have a score of 63 (assuming you did not work in Canada, do not have a relative in Canada, and do not speak French). You could overcome this by improving your language skills to CLB 9.

Reactions: scylla

Nakul15

Nov 29, 2018
Piggybacking off of this-- add up your points for the six selection factors on this page and see if you get at least 67. That may be why you are ineligible.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Here's the CLB conversion for your language scores: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/language-requirements/test-equivalency-charts.html

My best estimate based on the information you've provided is that you have a score of 63 (assuming you did not work in Canada, do not have a relative in Canada, and do not speak French). You could overcome this by improving your language skills to CLB 9.
Hey i am bit confused with express entry 67 points and CRS. My CRS score is 365 can i submit my profile with this?

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
The 67/100 scale is for eligibility. The CRS score is to help IRCC rank applicants in the pool.

Regardless of your CRS score, even if it was 400+, if you don't meet the 67/100 eligibility, you cannot enter the Express Entry pool.

Currently, you aren't eligible.

Nakul15

Nov 29, 2018
The 67/100 scale is for eligibility. The CRS score is to help IRCC rank applicants in the pool.

Regardless of your CRS score, even if it was 400+, if you don't meet the 67/100 eligibility, you cannot enter the Express Entry pool.

Currently, you aren't eligible.
Understood Now Thank You.

Urey

Nov 9, 2021
Hello all! I have got a question regarding the six skills tool for the FSW EE I need to resolve. My profile has been confirmed ineligibile recently. If one has a work experience which is not continuous but is more than 2 years in duration in total, does that experience count as 2-3 years for the six skills points calculation tool or only the one that was continuous will be considered and the others won't add to it?