+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not eligible Canadian Express of Interest

jenpa

Apr 14, 2015
Hi,

My husband applied to the Canadian Expression of Interest and after 5 minutes received a not eligible message. We are unsure why as we think he meets the criteria.

He is 34
Works in the 0311 category which is on the noc list
Has Ielts 4,April 2013 and score is 8.5,8.5,9 and 8
He has a Wes credential certificate that says he has "Completion of Career training programme". It was accessed on his He has NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care which should be 1 year diploma or trade?
He has 36,000 Canadian funds for the 5 of us
He has worked in his profession since 2009.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
jenpa said:
Hi,

My husband applied to the Canadian Expression of Interest and after 5 minutes received a not eligible message. We are unsure why as we think he meets the criteria.

He is 34
He has a Wes credential certificate that says he has "Completion of Career training programme". It was accessed on his He has NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care which should be 1 year diploma or trade?

Thank you
First thing i find here is IELTS score more than 2 years Old, hence invalid.. To be eligible, you need to have atleast 67 points in Six selection factors.. From following link, please calculate whether you have 67 eligibility points or not.. In anywayz, you need to retake your language exam..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please re-write IELTS
Hi,

He is 34

Thank you

[/quote]