+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not claiming partner's credentials/points during PR application

manuce

Star Member
May 12, 2016
I didn't claim points for my wife for my PR EE application during pre process.

After getting ITA while filling the form its asking me this question

Has (persons name) finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)? (required)

We will assess (persons name)'s secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate (persons name)'s score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below.

Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
When you click "Save and Add", each period of study will be saved to the list.
The fields will go blank to let you add details about another period of study.
Use the modify or delete button if you want to change details that you have already saved to the list.
Has (persons name) finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?

Shall I mention her bachelor degree or not ? because I never included her credentials while filing for EE PR as my score was good enough and I don't want to claim .

If I say No will this count as mis representation on my end which is clearly not my intention or should I say Yes and upload her Bachelor degree ( as it asks for it in document checklist) which is not evaluated by WES and explain in letter of explanation.

mulzi

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
You should enter all the edu details.

There is a separate question later asking about ECA, you can answer No.