+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not able to view now cic spouse status online

Navvu

Jul 16, 2016
Hi team

Please help me with this az now i am trying to check my spouse online status its giving me below error however it was working earlier 1 week back i have not even select removed access option.i dont know why it's happening after even one week its showing me the same error.my file has reach to Delhi immigration and they send me file nd uci number az well.i have tryed with uci number also but still i am not able to track my info.plz suggest.

Error
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
* Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
* This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
 Application Processing Times
* At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
* sponsored a member of the family class;
* applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
* applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
* applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
* applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
* applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
* applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
* applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
You can send a Case Specific Enquiry to let them know you can't access your eCAS (reporting a technical issue): https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I wouldn't worry too much. This happens and eCAS is fairly unreliable for some people anyways.

You can always call the CIC call center and ask for an update since you can't access your eCAS as well.

Navvu

Jul 16, 2016
I have did this yesterday but still want to know it happens with other users az well or i am the one who is facing this problem.they have updated with last thing was we have recived your application and medical result has been recived.after some days of tracking got disable.

lauralee15

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
LANDED..........
6-7-2016
We got that message for the longest time. Eventually after months of checking, we were able to log in using the sponsors (my) UCI and info to see the status of the application. It's frustrating, but will let you eventually.