+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not able to identify NOC code

Aug 25, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am unable to find the relevant NOC code for the work I did in IBM India. When I received offer letter, the position said "Associate - Technical Operation, however, after joining a project, position was changed to "Work Load Manager". My concern is this position wasn't a managerial position and more of tracking the ticketing tool in which we used to receive the tickets and creating reports to show the status to higher management. Below were my roles and responsibilities :

Work Load Manager
IBM India Private Limited, Gurgaon

Responsibilities:
  • Queue Monitoring - Monitor account- ticketing system (Service Now) for new tickets and create work orders. Monitor all open tickets for those that are at risk or going out of SLA and assign for handling.
  • Workload Management - Review the ticket description and segment the work orders into the various buckets (e.g. Rhythm and Blues) based on complexity.
    Assign high-severity work orders to Blues for immediate attention. Take work orders of a like nature from a bucket and batch them into a block or work, assigning them to specific SAs. During on-shift hours take calls to the on-call hot pager, create work orders, assign, and notify the assigned SA. Check for SLA and make sure all the tickets, changes, tasks are completed before SLA.
  • Performance Management - Pull daily measurements for tracking performance and quality of the Pool. Update the visual performance board(s) for the team and report to the team issues of concern within the daily cadence
  • Problem Management - Tracking all repeated incidents, Creation and tracking all major incident’s RCA.
  • Reporting - WSR (Weekly Status Review), MSR (Monthly Status Review), Pending Ticket Analysis, Problem Management (Trend Analysis), Ticket Backlog, Aging Tickets, Analyzing non-ticketing work, Huddle meeting Analysis Reporting etc.
  • Incident Management - Making sure all P1’s and P2’s which are handled by Major Incident Mgt. team (Communication email’s, Timely updates to management, Closure update) Chasing and making sure all updates are tracked on ITSM tool (Remedy), Tracking all reports.

I am unable to identify the NOC code. Could anyone help me with the NOC code. I will be really thankful.​

atourist

Nov 25, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am unable to find the relevant NOC code for the work I did in IBM India. When I received offer letter, the position said "Associate - Technical Operation, however, after joining a project, position was changed to "Work Load Manager". My concern is this position wasn't a managerial position and more of tracking the ticketing tool in which we used to receive the tickets and creating reports to show the status to higher management. Below were my roles and responsibilities :

Work Load Manager
IBM India Private Limited, Gurgaon

Responsibilities:
  • Queue Monitoring - Monitor account- ticketing system (Service Now) for new tickets and create work orders. Monitor all open tickets for those that are at risk or going out of SLA and assign for handling.
  • Workload Management - Review the ticket description and segment the work orders into the various buckets (e.g. Rhythm and Blues) based on complexity.
    Assign high-severity work orders to Blues for immediate attention. Take work orders of a like nature from a bucket and batch them into a block or work, assigning them to specific SAs. During on-shift hours take calls to the on-call hot pager, create work orders, assign, and notify the assigned SA. Check for SLA and make sure all the tickets, changes, tasks are completed before SLA.
  • Performance Management - Pull daily measurements for tracking performance and quality of the Pool. Update the visual performance board(s) for the team and report to the team issues of concern within the daily cadence
  • Problem Management - Tracking all repeated incidents, Creation and tracking all major incident’s RCA.
  • Reporting - WSR (Weekly Status Review), MSR (Monthly Status Review), Pending Ticket Analysis, Problem Management (Trend Analysis), Ticket Backlog, Aging Tickets, Analyzing non-ticketing work, Huddle meeting Analysis Reporting etc.
  • Incident Management - Making sure all P1’s and P2’s which are handled by Major Incident Mgt. team (Communication email’s, Timely updates to management, Closure update) Chasing and making sure all updates are tracked on ITSM tool (Remedy), Tracking all reports.

I am unable to identify the NOC code. Could anyone help me with the NOC code. I will be really thankful.​
Try looking on statcan.gc.ca .
You should be able to find your NOC there.