+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Northwestern Polytechnic University

karthik39

Mar 5, 2021
HELLO All,

I graduated from Northwestern Polytechnic university in 2016 and Now NPU is aggregated to WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges: Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities).

1. By applying in WES, it is showing statement as

WES evaluates study completed at Northwestern Polytechnic University from 2019 onwards.
WES does not evaluate study completed at Northwestern Polytechnic University prior to 2019. If your program was completed at this institution prior to 2019, do not include this credential in your application. If included, this will cause a delay in processing your evaluation.

2. On ICES, it showing as Post-Secondary institutions that cannot be evaluated by ICES: Northwestern Polytechnic University
https://www.bcit.ca/ices/country-specific-information/

3. I didn't see any information on CES website for Northwestern Polytechnic University, did anyone applied please let us know.

If anyone of you completed ECA for NPU, can you please let me know which ECA agency you are able to use?
If anyone has a solution, can you please reply to this thread. I hope there is some way out.

Reactions: arunviking

arunviking

Sep 14, 2023
HELLO All,

I graduated from Northwestern Polytechnic university in 2016 and Now NPU is aggregated to WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges: Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities).

1. By applying in WES, it is showing statement as

WES evaluates study completed at Northwestern Polytechnic University from 2019 onwards.
WES does not evaluate study completed at Northwestern Polytechnic University prior to 2019. If your program was completed at this institution prior to 2019, do not include this credential in your application. If included, this will cause a delay in processing your evaluation.

2. On ICES, it showing as Post-Secondary institutions that cannot be evaluated by ICES: Northwestern Polytechnic University
https://www.bcit.ca/ices/country-specific-information/

3. I didn't see any information on CES website for Northwestern Polytechnic University, did anyone applied please let us know.

If anyone of you completed ECA for NPU, can you please let me know which ECA agency you are able to use?
If anyone has a solution, can you please reply to this thread. I hope there is some way out.

Please update if you have found any other way. Thank you in Advance.