+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Northwestern Polytechnic University - ECA

nikam

Feb 8, 2018
Hi All,

I'm from Northwestern Polytechnic university, USA.
If anyone of you completed ECA for NPU, can you please let me know which ECA agency you are able to use?

I checked with WES and they are not evaluating Master's from NPU currently.
At the same time, I'm currently checking with IQAS, CES and others.

If anyone has a solution, can you please reply to this thread. I hope there is some way out.

Can't thank you all enough.

Regards

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Hi All,

If anyone of you completed ECA for NPU, can you please let me know which ECA agency you are able to use?

If anyone has a solution, can you please reply to this thread. I hope there is some way out.

Regards
1, As it is presently not accredited, so it will really difficult to get an ECA from any of the organizations,

saikeerthan

Feb 28, 2018
Hey,

I tried to verify with the rest of the evaluation services but they wont evaluate too..If you found a resource please let us know.

Thankyou.

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
I completed my master's degree in Aug 2016. At that time my school was accredited. Will that works now?
The Federal government shut them down for being a diploma mill.
"A Bay Area university with strikingly high numbers of foreign students receiving U.S. work permits has been slapped with a warning by its accrediting agency and told to produce more detailed information about its students and the employers that hire them.

If Northwestern Polytechnic University in Fremont fails to comply, the school could lose its accreditation, according to the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools." May/28/2018 Mercury News

Sreer666

Nov 3, 2019
Hi All,

Regards
Any luck, please share your experience,

rakesh88

Mar 29, 2020
Hi All,

I have graduated from Northwestern Polytechnic University, Fremont, CA. The college has been reinstated with the accreditation permanently. Like any other college, NPU has accreditation which is required for evaluation. Can anyone please let me know what best we can do so that WES will have clear information regarding the college having accreditation so that we can get our Master's Degree Evaluated. WES should know the issue has been resolved as we have spent a lot of time and money to get our degrees and this should be addressed so that people will get credit for their degree.

karthik39

Mar 5, 2021
HELLO All,

I graduated from Northwestern Polytechnic university in 2016 and Now NPU is aggregated to WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges: Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities).

1. By applying in WES, it is showing statement as

Northwestern Polytechnic University
WES evaluates study completed at Northwestern Polytechnic University from 2019 onwards.
WES does not evaluate study completed at Northwestern Polytechnic University prior to 2019. If your program was completed at this institution prior to 2019, do not include this credential in your application. If included, this will cause a delay in processing your evaluation.

2. On ICES, it showing as Post-Secondary institutions that cannot be evaluated by ICES: Northwestern Polytechnic University
https://www.bcit.ca/ices/country-specific-information/

3. I didn't see any information on CES website for Northwestern Polytechnic University, did anyone applied please let us know.

karthik39

Mar 5, 2021