+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Northern Rural Immigration Pilot Program

abrilcanada

Mar 25, 2019
As long as I’m not nominated by NB, it’s safe to go with Ste Marie while application is still on with NB.
Have I understood it alright?

porosh17

Jan 31, 2017
Dear All,

Can anyone advice that I got the invitation from employer to attend in person interview, but travel expenses should handle by candidate itself. There is any help from Mantioba government influence here?If I travel under which visa category required?
Hey how did you got invitation?
Sitting in Canada or India?
Secondly, you have not mention what kind of job you have looking for.

petaronline

May 23, 2016
Serbia
Hello,
Does anyone have any information about this?
I have just applied for a job in Sault Ste. Marie - do you know if employers reply, even if they are not interested?

Thank you

Reactions: porosh17

Joylove

Feb 10, 2020
Hello Team,

I have received a offer letter through RNIP and secured a job as well. I am filling up the forms and have certain questions.
Would like to discuss the same with some one who has secured a job and applying through RNIP.

Request you to please message me and we can discuss further.

Shekhar

Joylove

Feb 10, 2020
Hello Team,

I have received a offer letter through RNIP and secured a job as well. I am filling up the forms and have certain questions.
Would like to discuss the same with some one who has secured a job and applying through RNIP.

Request you to please message me and we can discuss further.

Shekhar
Hello, I too got a job offer I wanted to know if you got the recommendation and if yes have u applied for P.R and if so has your AOR arrived with bio.etrics and medical instructions.i have applied since June and no response since.thanks

porosh17

Jan 31, 2017
Hello,
Does anyone have any information about this?
I have just applied for a job in Sault Ste. Marie - do you know if employers reply, even if they are not interested?

Thank you
Not sure where you are.
Beside application have you prepared for IELTS , ECA ect?

Vijay.kmr

Feb 11, 2021
Hello, would someone know if there is a term that one would have to commit to residing & working in the recommending community with this program? (Subject to correction: In one of the community requirements, I think I saw a 1 year housing lease was one of the conditions).
Or is one free to re-locate whenever?
Lastly, would one get the PR right at the start or only after completing a term of residence?

Thanks, for looking at the query.