+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Northern Rural Immigration Pilot Program

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
I pointed to everyone who asks how to apply for a job for any of the pilot programms.

For rural immigration you’d have to go to the websites of the communities who participate in this program. There you can find all the open positions for which you can apply then.
To mention , getting an job offer from outside Canada is really hard and you need to have a lot of luck too.

Do you have your ielts ,eca and we’ll written cover letter and resume in the Canadian standard ?

tofy79

Nov 18, 2014
UAE Dubai
NOC Code......
I pointed to everyone who asks how to apply for a job for any of the pilot programms.

For rural immigration you’d have to go to the websites of the communities who participate in this program. There you can find all the open positions for which you can apply then.
To mention , getting an job offer from outside Canada is really hard and you need to have a lot of luck too.

Do you have your ielts ,eca and we’ll written cover letter and resume in the Canadian standard ?
Yes Sir

Yes Sir, but as you mentioned getting a valid job offer for abroad look like Impossible Mision!
and at the same time, there are plenty of abroad people getting this, but how?, only God Know!:rolleyes:

Reactions: porosh17

chasingwyann

Jul 29, 2018
hi guys, I applied in Claresholm RNIP NOC 6711.
I would like to ask if anybody tried uploading a cover letter citing your intention to live in that community and strong ties like living previously in a rural area. Planning to update my application with that letter. I read that this shouldn't be the normal canadian cover letter that we write. interest in residing in that community and settling down with your family.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi guys, I applied in Claresholm RNIP NOC 6711.
I would like to ask if anybody tried uploading a cover letter citing your intention to live in that community and strong ties like living previously in a rural area. Planning to update my application with that letter. I read that this shouldn't be the normal canadian cover letter that we write. interest in residing in that community and settling down with your family.
you can certainly try. Would imagine a lot of hiring is on hold due to covid. Unless you have some reasons anchoring you to that particular community there still is a large risk that you will relocate.

chasingwyann

Jul 29, 2018
you can certainly try. Would imagine a lot of hiring is on hold due to covid. Unless you have some reasons anchoring you to that particular community there still is a large risk that you will relocate.
unfortunately my experience only applies to that community.
I have a cousin who lives 16 mins away so Im really hoping to get selected. An ideal place for me.
I have 12 years experience in the food & beverage sector. so fingers crossed.

they currently updated their website. they previously that priority will be given to people inside canada due to travel restrictions but now reinstated that "Applicants that wish to live and work in Claresholm, must meet a series of federal criteria, must obtain an offer of employment from an approved employer, and must receive a community recommendation from the Claresholm Economic Development Committee. "

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I have a cousin who lives 16 mins away so Im really hoping to get selected. An ideal place for me.

they currently updated their website. they previously that priority will be given to people inside canada due to travel restrictions but now reinstated that "Applicants that wish to live and work in Claresholm, must meet a series of federal criteria, must obtain an offer of employment from an approved employer, and must receive a community recommendation from the Claresholm Economic Development Committee. "
Have you ever been to Claresholm ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Given the changes in the economy the job my no longer exist or there may be more Canadians looking for a job. Really depends on the job. Some jobs like working in meat processing can’t find enough Canadians willing to do the job. Things like waitressing are more palatable for Canadians.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
You really need to do research before EVEN contemplating moving to such a small rural town . I’ve been to Claresholm many many times growing up , and if you’re not familiar with the weather, rural life you’ll have a very rude awakening
It’s a very small town , on Hwy 2 between Calgary & Fort Macleod . If you’ve never experienced-40c, with wind chills of -50 to -60c, think about it
And when people say it’s a dry cold , so it’s ok, don’t believe them

Last edited:
Reactions: chasingwyann

chasingwyann

Jul 29, 2018
You really need to do research before EVEN contemplating moving to such a small rural town . I’ve been to Claresholm many many times growing up , and if you’re not familiar with the weather, rural life you’ll have a very rude awakening
It’s a very small town , on Hwy 2 between Calgary & Fort Macleod . If you’ve never experienced-40c, with wind chills of -50 to -60c, think about it
I have a cousin in fort macleod, so I have little knowledge about the place.
It's an ideal place for me to raise my children, the small commute from home to work is ideal.
I really have no time to be picky as I am looking for an opportunity in successfully relocating with my family.
I don't mind the small community. no traffic. cheap housing. as long there's grocery and parks I will be okay.
weather is something we will be adjusted to. :))

abrilcanada

Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone.

I am an outland applicant and have an application going on with New Brunswick PNP(actually got Invitation to apply from the province, made the payment and waiting for the nomination) but I also want to study one year in Sault Ste Marie College, Ontario. Which is in the city that is selected for Rural and Northern Imm. Pilot program. Do you guys think it will affect my application with NB if I decide to go and study in Sault Ste Marie?

What would you suggest I do?

Thanks in advance.

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Only after you receive invitation, because province has nominated you to live work & study in New Brunswick. So eventually it will raise a red flag and would lead to PR cancellation. There is question where you give your consent to live in the provinces you have received invitation from. So till the time your visa is not pr stamped you can study.

Note. Don't sail two boats at the same time. Don't try to be Ajay Devgan on two bikes :D (if you are from India)

Last edited:
Reactions: abrilcanada

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone.

I am an outland applicant and have an application going on with New Brunswick PNP(actually got Invitation to apply from the province, made the payment and waiting for the nomination) but I also want to study one year in Sault Ste Marie College, Ontario. Which is in the city that is selected for Rural and Northern Imm. Pilot program. Do you guys think it will affect my application with NB if I decide to go and study in Sault Ste Marie?

What would you suggest I do?

Thanks in advance.
You need to apply for a certain job not just a city.

Reactions: abrilcanada

abrilcanada

Mar 25, 2019
You need to apply for a certain job not just a city.
Thanks for your answer.

I’m aware of that I need to have a certain job and my noc actually is in the one of the fields that the city needs of.

I just wanted to learn if I can give up on NB and go with Sault Ste Marie with no problem?

thanks