+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NORTHERN COLLEGE JAN 2019

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Hi bro? I had offer letter for mobile application development in timmins campus for may 2019 intake.

i am going to file next week.i am from chennai.May i know the visa processing time ?did u file your visa?i heard that college donot provide pickup service from airport?is it true bro?
It depends on whether you put your file under sds or general category.
For sds it is 45 days and for general it is 60 days.
You can put file online or offline.

Yes college is not giving pickup facilities for students but remember that not all colleges are giving such facilities to their international students.

And I already have my Visa. Did you pay the fees and done with gic?

Kavin626

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
It depends on whether you put your file under sds or general category.
For sds it is 45 days and for general it is 60 days.
You can put file online or offline.

Yes college is not giving pickup facilities for students but remember that not all colleges are giving such facilities to their international students.

And I already have my Visa. Did you pay the fees and done with gic?
Ya bro i had paid my fee and gic. I am gng to take medical, this week. After that i will file my visa.

May i know which is best to apply?
Sds or general? Offline or online? Did u know anything about part time jobs?

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Ya bro i had paid my fee and gic. I am gng to take medical, this week. After that i will file my visa.

May i know which is best to apply?
Sds or general? Offline or online? Did u know anything about part time jobs?
Nowadays many applicants are getting their visa decisions in few days if I talk about offline mode

On the other hand, online mode is very unpredictable as number of my friends got their Visas in just 2-3 weeks while I got my Visa exactly after 5 weeks.

I had applied under sds online.

Student can work for 20 hours a week.

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
So many told that part time job opportunities are very less to find in timmins campus.is it so?
Timmins is located in northern Ontario and has less population compare to mega city toronto.

Toronto and areas near to toronto have massive population. Although these region is well developed, yet due to huge population growth rate it becomes difficult for the many individuals to find job.

I have my friend studying in humber went there on 2nd of December still he is struggling to get a job.

Kavin626

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Ok bro.. Did u booked your flight ticket? Is it so which is our destination airport to reach? I heard college doesn't provide pickup service.Have you planned your journey? Timmins is far away from Toronto.

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Ok bro.. Did u booked your flight ticket? Is it so which is our destination airport to reach? I heard college doesn't provide pickup service.Have you planned your journey? Timmins is far away from Toronto.
My flight is on 1st of April for toronto.

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
I got my Visa after college start date and college was not agree to give me extention instead college offer me deferral to may intake and had given two pg programs as a options to choose so I took ISBA for may 19.

Did you put your file? Where are you from? Chances are high for getting Visa for this college.

And yes I am going in April. What about you?
I am also applying to the same program (ISBA) for September intake. I got offer letter on 8th April. Now my concern is that is it a good college? I know your program hasn't started yet, but you have landed in Canada. So what do other students have to say about this college?