+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NORTHERN COLLEGE JAN 2019

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Do you check your application status on Cic.gc.ca?
No. As I have applied through an agent, my agent has not shared credentials with me. So, I am not able to login and check my status. But I can only get notification from cic on my email address.

A-veer19

Jun 14, 2018
Punjabi
Hmm ok. Actually the thing is that i was holding my CIC id so it was easy for me. Because i was also getting emails like you are getting and when is use to open my CIC id from there i was able to see exactly what is happening to my application and its status. Because on that id you are able to see that which documents of yours are processed, under process etc and final decision about your application.

Kavin626

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
My bad luck. I have offer from timmins campus for same program as yours. How many days it took for granted you study permit?
Hi bro? I had offer letter for mobile application development in timmins campus for may 2019 intake. Did u reached canada?

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Hi bro? I had offer letter for mobile application development in timmins campus for may 2019 intake. Did u reached canada?
I got my Visa after college start date and college was not agree to give me extention instead college offer me deferral to may intake and had given two pg programs as a options to choose so I took ISBA for may 19.

Did you put your file? Where are you from? Chances are high for getting Visa for this college.

And yes I am going in April. What about you?

Reactions: Kavin626

Kavin626

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
My bad luck. I have offer from timmins campus for same program as yours. How many days it took for granted you study permit?
Hi bro? I had offer letter for mobile application development in timmins campus for may 2019 intake.
I got my Visa after college start date and college was not agree to give me extention instead college offer me deferral to may intake and had given two pg programs as a options to choose so I took ISBA for may 19.

Did you put your file? Where are you from? Chances are high for getting Visa for this college.

And yes I am going in April. What about you?
i am going to file next week.i am from chennai.May i know the visa processing time ?did u file your visa?i heard that college donot provide pickup service from airport?is it true bro?