App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Both are good, but youll find more desis in Mississauga and its also a big city.

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
If you are going back to homeland to work for a while, I can understand your thinking in looking for a good school. A safe neighbourhood can be found in any city in Canada so that is not really something to worry about. You would just have to pick a city whether it is North York or Mississauga or somewhere else and then look for an apartment or a house, keeping in mind how the neighbourhood looks, how the people look and don't be afraid to ask the neighbours if it is a safe area. If there is a store or a gas station in the area, you can also ask them. Stores and gas stations are open late so they can tell you if they feel safe walking home after their shift. If you visit the local school of that neighbourhood, you can also ask them what their neighbourhood is like.

The only problem with your plan of looking for good school over job-rich area is that once you come in Sept. the school year will have started again after the summer. Your daughter will be a full blown teenager and will have settled in and have friends already so if you want to move at that time, there will be some tears and tantrums for sure. However, you are the parents and she will survive for sure. Whatever you decide, good luck to you :)
Hi... I too am in conflict about the areas to settle... Which is a more job Rico area... Mississauga or York?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi... I too am in conflict about the areas to settle... Which is a more job Rico area... Mississauga or York?
Jobs are spread across the GTA initially you may have to rent a place. See a place e.g in Mississauga, a furnished basement or an unfurnished one. Check the possibility with the landlord if they will agree for a 6 month rental agreement to start with. By then for sure you will have a job, driving license and maybe a car etc to move around. Start exploring alternative if you feel like ...

Reactions: Agastya