+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal reviewing times of eligiblity?

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Good afternoon to all.

I got a quick question that hopefully someone can answer.

I applied online for my study permit on August 14, Non SDS and no upfront medical exams. My Biometrics were already on my account because of a previous successful TRV application. This application is for Jan 2022 Intake.

The very next day (Sunday August 15) i received an email informing me of an update on my application. I did not noticed at the time but apparently it was my eligibility status that changed to " We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

Well, ever since, i have not received any other updates, no messages and my application show no changes.

So my question is; Is this amount of time normal for the review of eligibility? I know the whole process, from beginning to end can take up to 3 months but i feel like 2 and half months stuck on the eligibility review, is quite odd.

I am worried that somehow, for some reason, my application got glitched and is not currently really being reviewed.

Would appreciate some answers regarding this situation.

Thank you all for your time.

Reactions: AKA OMOLARA

Yuv1

Sep 14, 2019
Applied on 19th Aug, the review got started before sept 5. Still waiting. You don't know what they are up to.