+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

Amir75

Jun 25, 2015
Hello everyone, Has anyone emailed RCMP about finger prints update and didn't hear back. I contacted them on Feb 8, 2016 by email, got an auto reply back that they will get back to me and I haven't heard anything back yet.

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
Amir75 said:
Hello everyone, Has anyone emailed RCMP about finger prints update and didn't hear back. I contacted them on Feb 8, 2016 by email, got an auto reply back that they will get back to me and I haven't heard anything back yet.
they like to sleep on files i have sent them finger prints 4 months before and nothing yet

Amir75

Jun 25, 2015
zaig said:
they like to sleep on files i have sent them finger prints 4 months before and nothing yet
Yes it has been over 120 days for me as well and as per their previous response about couple of months ago, they said it can take up to 120 days and now I'm not getting any reply :'(

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
at last my journey is over, now I'm a Canadian citizen. Thanks to canadavisa.com.

onthewaitlist

Feb 9, 2016
Suva, thanks for the calling information. I spoke with someone today, and they said that "the reality is" the wait between the test and oath ceremony can be up to 6 months. Nothing else wrong with my application, just have to wait.

hkalltheway

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
My journey is all over; I just got back from the citizenship ceremony held at Calgary this morning. Thanks to the community here, good luck, and best wishes to all!

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
Amir75 said:
Yes it has been over 120 days for me as well and as per their previous response about couple of months ago, they said it can take up to 120 days and now I'm not getting any reply :'(
do u have any history i was once charged with a fake case which ended up as stay off proceedings ..what about you why your case is taking so long ...plz keep me updated once you received yours thanks .hope they will do it now i heard there is back log and off course rcmp is always busy with other emergency work i am just getting frustrated ist they charged me wrongly then denied me right of trial now it is giving me tough time in citizenship and i have to travel next mont .arrgghhhhh

Amir75

Jun 25, 2015
zaig said:
do u have any history i was once charged with a fake case which ended up as stay off proceedings ..what about you why your case is taking so long ...plz keep me updated once you received yours thanks .hope they will do it now i heard there is back log and off course rcmp is always busy with other emergency work i am just getting frustrated ist they charged me wrongly then denied me right of trial now it is giving me tough time in citizenship and i have to travel next mont .arrgghhhhh
Hello Zaig, Yes I did have a DUI in 2011 which is a Summary offence and hopefully shouldn't cause any big issue. For sure I'll keep you posted. Good Luck!

tidebreaker

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Calgary, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally, received my citizenship certificate at the ceremony held in Calgary on the 17th.
Thank you to everyone here.
And good luck on the new chapter in our lives...

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Does anyone have any idea how much time it will take more for oath. I had given my test on December 22nd 2015 at Calgary.

I am still waiting for my oath letter.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smalmal80 said:
Just keep waiting . I passed my test on December 16 th 2015 . Decision Made since December 26 th . No Oath yet .
Hi Smalmal

Thank you. We will getting our oath letter very soon. Are you live in Calgary too?

smalmal80

Nov 11, 2015
You are welcome . Yes i live in Calgary since 2007 . I hope so cuz it s a long journey that i want to end soon . Wish you all the best Godisgreat .