+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
perl57 said:
Applied in April 2015.
Received appn by CIC in April 2015.
Got accepted in July 2015.
Requested for Finger prints in Oct 2015
Sent it in Oct 2015.
Ever since waiting.
Is anyone in this situation? If yes, has anyone got test date? Kindly share.
hi how r u .. in same boat . the most brilliant and efficient rcmp will take minimum 102 working days means six month but not guaranteed the result even ..to just get one email letter they need at least 120 days lolz .. i sent my finger prints on 26 oct .. still waiting ... trust me i am thinking if i had sent them my middle fingers they would have been quick

perl57

Feb 23, 2015
Zaig, when I was speaking to the lady who took my FP digitally, she said - RCMP will receive this in 2 to 7 days depending on how many applicants get it done. Then RCMP will take 2.5 months to process and send it to CIC. Hope is all I can bank on. I found that they agency sent it on OCT 23rd 2015 to RCMP.

shims

Apr 27, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ziag and Perl,

For me e-Cas Status is Decision made since Dec 16th.
I did my Finger printing on Oct 21st.

not sure what is going on ..

Hope something will happen soon

malimm0a75

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
forberta said:
Congratulations! Things are moving for Calgary office. Hope everyone gets their oath invites soon.

Just to clarify, the letter is a paper/hard copy or just email?

Thanks,
good old school mail box - 3 letters (1 adult and 2 kids) with 4 pages in each letter. .....! no email....!

malimm0a75

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
zaig said:
hi how r u .. in same boat . the most brilliant and efficient rcmp will take minimum 102 working days means six month but not guaranteed the result even ..to just get one email letter they need at least 120 days lolz .. i sent my finger prints on 26 oct .. still waiting ... trust me i am thinking if i had sent them my middle fingers they would have been quick
surprisingly i sent my FP on 22nd Oct and i received the oath letter yesterday..... yes depends on officer to officer...

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
malimm0a75 said:
surprisingly i sent my FP on 22nd Oct and i received the oath letter yesterday..... yes depends on officer to officer...
probably my case is different i was once charged with domestic violence which ended up as stay off proceedings ..

perl57

Feb 23, 2015
Different cases in different ways. Someone is asked for FP before test and someone after test and someone after oath....

Hatcoco

Aug 25, 2010
Finally,

App Sent 08 June 2015 From Calgary with 1095 days
App Received 10 June 2015
AOR 6 August 2015 via Postal Mail
In Process 28 August 2015
Test 18 November 2015
Decision Made 26 November 2015
Oath 29 February 2016

Thank you so much everyone and all the best.

onthewaitlist

Feb 9, 2016
Is there anyone to call about to check in about the waiting time between passing the citizenship ship test/taking the oath? I took my test on November 6, 2015, and the people there confirmed I passed and would be contacted for the oath ceremony. It's been over 3 months... I've checked my status online, and this is what I see as of today:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 6, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 22, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 28, 2015.
We sent you a letter on July 28, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent you a notice on October 14, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

So no reason that I can see for a delay. I tried calling 1-888-242-2100, but I was only presented with phone information-- I couldn't find a menu option that'd let me speak with a person. Is there a better number I can call? I just want to make sure they don't need any other paperwork from me...

Amir75

Jun 25, 2015
onthewaitlist said:
Is there anyone to call about to check in about the waiting time between passing the citizenship ship test/taking the oath? I took my test on November 6, 2015, and the people there confirmed I passed and would be contacted for the oath ceremony. It's been over 3 months... I've checked my status online, and this is what I see as of today:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 6, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 22, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 28, 2015.
We sent you a letter on July 28, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent you a notice on October 14, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

So no reason that I can see for a delay. I tried calling 1-888-242-2100, but I was only presented with phone information-- I couldn't find a menu option that'd let me speak with a person. Is there a better number I can call? I just want to make sure they don't need any other paperwork from me...
1-888-242-2100 option 4 then 0, try calling early morning and you should be able to get through right away.

forberta

Star Member
Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smalmal80 said:
Hi guys . Any December 2015 test takers got updated about Oath recently ?
Probably not. The last we have heard is from a November 18th test taker who posted three days back. So some new oath invites are awaited as Calgary opens dates for March.