+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

esie70

Jan 6, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tequilaplop said:
HI EVERYBODY. YEAH I´M WAITING TOO... MY TEST WAS ON OCTOBER 21... DM ON OCT 23... STILL WAITING FOR ANY NEW...
tequilaplop had his test Oct 21, so November test takers still have some way to go.

Let's keep waiting and watching. :'( ;)

zemm

Oct 7, 2015
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I too became Canadian on Jan 8th. Thanks everyone for your support and good luck & be patient to those who are still waiting.

malimm0a75

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
titaniom89 said:
Keep chilling my friend. Second-half-of-October test takers are still waiting :)
i took test on 12Nov and still waiting for oath. (calgary office). I have my DM status , but now the question is oath. expecting in mid feb at the max....! any one else from Nov test taker have oath? (from calgary office)

sushmet

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Anyone who took test after oct 26 got oath invite? one of my friend who took test on oct 22 has invitation on jan 29

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Noticed that they have added a bit more ceremonies in the next two weeks. Before they didn't schedule any. Hope they can continue scheduling...

esie70

Jan 6, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cycling_cougar said:
I took the test on Oct 27......still waiting for the Oath invite.... :eek:
You will most likely be in the next scheduling. Keep fingers crossed. You are almost there.

Calgary office is rather behind progressing from Test to Oath compared to Edmonton. But can't complain, much faster process from Application to Test Invite. Quite commendable.

Good luck.

esie70

Jan 6, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCEC said:
Noticed that they have added a bit more ceremonies in the next two weeks. Before they didn't schedule any. Hope they can continue scheduling...
Great news! They will continue scheduling.

kurt0206

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
AB, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
took the test this morning.. got 20/20. The officer told me it will take 2-3mos to receive the oath invite... good luck to us!

esie70

Jan 6, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kurt0206 said:
took the test this morning.. got 20/20. The officer told me it will take 2-3mos to receive the oath invite... good luck to us!
Congrats on your excellent score. Now the wait for Oath begins. :D