+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

susann

Star Member
Mar 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
NOC Code......
0111 / 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2009
Doc's Request.
august 2009
AOR Received.
january 2010
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
march 2010
Passport Req..
april 2010
VISA ISSUED...
mai 2010
Same test time same oath time. We are close to the end of this journey.

:D :D :D

mark1987 said:
Hello friends

Good news for me today. Finally my ecas got updated with the oath date. :D :D :D :D

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 16, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 26, 2015.
We started processing your application on March 10, 2015.
We sent you a notice on August 12, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 26, 2015 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on November 2, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on November 20, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

abodabod

Apr 2, 2015
At last my oath is scheduled on November 23rd. I didn't get the letter in the mail yet.
My e-case was just updated. Best of luck to everyone whom is still waiting.

- We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 30, 2014.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 28, 2015.
- We started processing your application on March 6, 2015.
- We sent you a notice on August 12, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 27, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
- We sent you a notice on November 5, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on November 23, 2015 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

SSV70

Jun 17, 2015
My Ecas just got updated. I have been checking since morning and just at 12:45AM ON 7th Nov. My Oath is on 23rd so Jan applicants can expect the same

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 16, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 1, 2015.
We started processing your application on April 9, 2015.

We sent you a notice on August 13, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 27, 2015 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on November 5, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on November 23, 2015 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

All the best to others. OMG what a wait and frustration finally ended.

mvdw84

Jun 8, 2015
No physical letter in the mailbox yet, but :

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 28, 2015.
We started processing your application on March 5, 2015.
We sent you a notice on August 12, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 27, 2015 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on November 4, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on November 23, 2015 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

:D

rock2004

Jun 19, 2014
Finally!

Office: Calgary
Applied: Jan 2015
Test: Aug 27 2015
Oath: Nov 23 2015

Congrats to all those who received the invitation

And wish you guys all the best who are expecting ...

CECappppppppppplicant

May 6, 2012
Hey guys finally got the update on ecas for oath today at 8am!!!Below is my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 23, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 3, 2015.
We started processing your application on March 9, 2015.
We sent you a notice on August 17, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 1, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
<b>[Decision made update on ecas on September 2, 2015]</b>
We sent you a notice on November 6, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on November 30, 2015 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Thanks to all for sharing timelines/advice as it has been a great moral support!!! :) Good luck to all those who are waiting , it is only a matter of time before you receive good news!! Needles to PATIENCE is the key word in this process!! :) I will try and remain active on here and provide any info I can.

Cheers,

jind22

Sep 3, 2012
finely I got it later for oath this site very help full every one good luck Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I check online today show on send me later on 6 NOV 2015 oath on 30 NOV 2015.thanks

HS-Guzo

Aug 15, 2011
Same thing here! ;D ;D ;D

I just saw the update, no letter yet.

I took the exam September 1st and my oath date is November 30.

Good luck everyone!

fpn

Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
17-08-2010
Med's Request
17-08-2010
Med's Done....
30-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2011
Got our oath taking schedule on November 30, 2015 at 10:00 AM. :D We took the exam on September 02, 2015.
No letter yet. Got the status update off the website.

Appreciated everyone for sharing timelines and guidance. Good luck for those who are patiently waiting...it will come!

zemm

Oct 7, 2015
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess the Calgary office is now caught up with Sept test batches for the Oath ceremony. Will be a few more weeks for people who took the test in October then.

CECappppppppppplicant

May 6, 2012
Yes it seems they are working on January applicants for oath...Good to know that they mean it when they say 1-3 months at the interview as opposed to 6 months from call centre lol

titaniom89

Star Member
Dec 21, 2009
zemm said:
I guess the Calgary office is now caught up with Sept test batches for the Oath ceremony. Will be a few more weeks for people who took the test in October then.
Fingers Crossed! I took my exam on October 28.

PurpleLilly

Apr 17, 2012
CECappppppppppplicant said:
Hey guys finally got the update on ecas for oath today at 8am!!!Below is my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 23, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 3, 2015.
We started processing your application on March 9, 2015.
We sent you a notice on August 17, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 1, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
<b>[Decision made update on ecas on September 2, 2015]</b>
We sent you a notice on November 6, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on November 30, 2015 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Thanks to all for sharing timelines/advice as it has been a great moral support!!! :) Good luck to all those who are waiting , it is only a matter of time before you receive good news!! Needles to PATIENCE is the key word in this process!! :) I will try and remain active on here and provide any info I can.

Cheers,
I love it!! Lots of oath letters in the house.. congrats everyone, we made it this far!!! & best of luck to those still waiting (your time is around the corner)! I'm waiting to take my ceremony on Monday Nov 16th. After that I will be applying for the passport as I have travel plans for Dec :)

CECappppppppppplicant

May 6, 2012
PurpleLilly said:
I love it!! Lots of oath letters in the house.. congrats everyone, we made it this far!!! & best of luck to those still waiting (your time is around the corner)! I'm waiting to take my ceremony on Monday Nov 16th. After that I will be applying for the passport as I have travel plans for Dec :)
Yea Calgary seems to be moving faster these days!!!I got my letter of oath today!!!Good luck on the ceremony!! :)