+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

Zaraben

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2014
AOR Received.
25-01-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Interview........
11-08-205
LANDED..........
11-05-2011
SSV70 said:
Hi Zaraben

This is what I found from this forum someone got: "Yup I got mine for Oct 2nd , applied Sept 24th 2014, test August 6th"

I also see in the CIC website that there is Oath ceremony on 5th Oct2015. Probably in a weeks time you might get.

I have done my test on the 27th Aug2015 and expecting Oath around mid or end of Oct2015 based on the current timing from this forum.

All the best to all, Cheers

Thanks! Good luck to you too!

Cheers,

Ben

espinoza

Sep 30, 2015
Hello All,

I see people that had the test only in September think that they will receive oath invite very soon, it could or could not happen. I did the test on August 6 (No RQ or fingerprint and everything smooth) and still waiting for oath invite. In ECAS the status is decision made for 6 weeks already.

My timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 17, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 23, 2015.
We started processing your application on January 28, 2015.
We sent you a notice on July 23, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 6, 2015

Y2K

Sep 10, 2015
Calgarys_Finest said:
You should be good to go. Go in to the passport office early on Oct 6 and request urgent processing. Have your ticket handy, the forms filled with your guarantor and 2 references ready to be called. Make sure the guarantor and references know why you need urgent processing. The fee is $270. You should be able to collect at the end of that day.
Thank you very much for the piece of advise. I will do as instructed.

espinoza

Sep 30, 2015
khebra said:
It depend on the Application date not the Test date. so may be the one who did the test in Sep their application is older than you so they can get the oath faster.
It is NOT depend on application date, my friend has applied later than me but already received oath letter.

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
espinoza said:
It is NOT depend on application date, my friend has applied later than me but already received oath letter.
Is he in Calgary? can you share his timelines?

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
espinoza said:
Yes, she is in Calgary. Applied in December 2014, Test on 6 August 2015 (same day as me) , Oath on October 2nd.
[/qu

Thanks for the information.
I also did my test Aug 11 and waiting my oath. im Sep 2014 applicant

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can see there update on the ceremony date, they have new Oath ceremonies on Oct 8 and Oct 9. Did anyone got oath on these dates? please share

CalgaryBD

Jun 8, 2015
espinoza said:
Hello All,

I see people that had the test only in September think that they will receive oath invite very soon, it could or could not happen. I did the test on August 6 (No RQ or fingerprint and everything smooth) and still waiting for oath invite. In ECAS the status is decision made for 6 weeks already.

My timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 17, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 23, 2015.
We started processing your application on January 28, 2015.
We sent you a notice on July 23, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 6, 2015
Dear Espinoza,

I understand your situation, but as far as I did my research talking to friends and observing application timeline patterns in this forum I can tell you unfortunately CIC does not follow any queue. You can only predict your time range, but can not say boldly that I applied before him then I will get oath or test date before.....

Hope you will get your oath invitation in no time....

smobin99

Aug 6, 2015
CalgaryBD said:
Dear Espinoza,

I understand your situation, but as far as I did my research talking to friends and observing application timeline patterns in this forum I can tell you unfortunately CIC does not follow any queue. You can only predict your time range, but can not say boldly that I applied before him then I will get oath or test date before.....

Hope you will get your oath invitation in no time....
Hello

I had my test on July 21,2015.
No update on ECAS.
Status is "In Process"
No Oath letter yet

Please give your advice on my options.
Thanks in advance.

smobin99

Aug 6, 2015
jeune said:
me the same day test date passed july 21 /2015 , applied on august 9 th /2013, waiting for the oath , the officier told me 1 to 3 months
hopefully, we ll receive the oath soon
Hello Jeune,
Did you receive your oath invitation?
Thanks in advance.

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smobin99 said:
Hello

No update on ECAS.
Status is "In Process"
No Oath letter yet

Thanks in advance.
did they ask for RQ or Finger Print or any other requirment ? because if it is not then the '' in process should change to DM withing 2-3 weeks from the date of the test

CalgaryBD

Jun 8, 2015
smobin99 said:
Hello

No update on ECAS.
Status is "In Process"
No Oath letter yet

Thanks in advance.
Hi smobin99,

Can you tell me when did you apply?

In your case, my opinion is as its been already more than 2 months after your test, So you can contact call center and ask them about the status of your application.

If you do not get any satisfactory answer 2nd option is to apply for ATIP.

These are my suggestions only. Hope you will get oath letter very soon......