+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
Congrats !

I have got my test next week. Would you like to share some good tips to pass it ?

Thanks
Thanks! My only advice to you is to read Discover Canada multiple times and at the same time do some online practice test (v-soul & Apna Toronto). You do this and you will pass the test with ease and I know you will. Good luck!

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
z_david_z said:
It's so interesting. I checked last night with no changes. But this morning saw your note and checked again. The test date of June 29 was added as well. Still no oath information.
I guess its just the ECAS system thing and nothing to do with Calgary office. They still havent sent out Oaths to us :(

z_david_z

Jul 20, 2015
vnexpress said:
I guess its just the ECAS system thing and nothing to do with Calgary office. They still havent sent out Oaths to us :(
My guess, we could get the oath invitation before August 10. Hope we can have some good news next week.

Love-Calgary

Jan 23, 2015
@VNEXPRESS

Well it is frustrating , my wife and daughter go on summer vacation to visit family but had to drop it
and this is the free time for me , to much togetherness is also bad, Lost some lone time
:mad:

Just hang in there buddy you are there , most probably you are going to get your oath in about 10 days.

Come on August make us happy

Calgarymak

Dec 13, 2014
I just posted the below on December thread, hope you like it :):

Guys, we just got our test invite by mail today!! So glad!! Test is August 13th. This will be 8 months from the day we sent the package. Calgary office is doing great! Ecas didn't show that yet, here is ecas :

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 17, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 10, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on February 21, 2015.

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello folks
did any body received oath invitation? did anybody ecase changed to decision made? please if any body passed the test from Calgary office or another office please tell us about you ecase and frametime?
thank you

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 23, 2013.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 23, 2013.
We started processing your application on January 8, 2014.
We sent you a notice on July 2, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 21, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment.

yyc2018

Jul 29, 2015
jeune said:
hello folks
did any body received oath invitation? did anybody ecase changed to decision made? please if any body passed the test from Calgary office or another office please tell us about you ecase and frametime?
thank you

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 23, 2013.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 23, 2013.
We sent you a notice on July 2, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 21, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment.
Yes there seem to be a mass update on ECAS today for citizenship applications.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
Love-Calgary said:
@ VNEXPRESS

Well it is frustrating , my wife and daughter go on summer vacation to visit family but had to drop it
and this is the free time for me , to much togetherness is also bad, Lost some lone time
:mad:

Just hang in there buddy you are there , most probably you are going to get your oath in about 10 days.

Come on August make us happy
I do hope so. Good luck to your file too

luckyme649

Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeune said:
hello folks
thank you

Hi Jeune,

I wrote my test at the end of April, and still waiting for the oath. It's sooooooooooooooo frustrating!!! Hope you will receive the oath invitation soon.

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tht
mythdot said:
I think the Oath invitation is by application received date rather than test date.
so i applied august 9th /2013 . 2 years now and i did test july 21/2015

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeune said:
tht
so i applied august 9th /2013 . 2 years now and i did test july 21/2015

fortmacresident

Nov 3, 2014
Hi all,

I have my test on August 6th. Hope all goes good on the day.

Timeline is:

Oct 23, 2014 - sent appliaction
Feb 3, 2015 - transferred to Edmonton office (then i moved)
April 29, 2015 - transferred to Calgary office....
August 6, 2015 - test