+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

calman

Jun 26, 2015
Hi Calgarian
I had test on Jun 18 , it was good and passed. Before test I got the finger print request, I dont know why they have asked and what will be impact on oat. Will it be considered as routine application or non routine application. Any one have the same situtation please share your experience.
I have already provided my finger prints on the next day of request but dont know about the oath.

Thank you in advance for the information.

CGYFlames

May 9, 2015
Usyaid said:
Any June Test taker got Oath invitation ?

I did my Test on 4 June and waiting for oath invitation.

office =Calgary Family application
I got my invitation today in the mail to take oath on July 24, 2015. My test was on June 5th.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know how many test dates were conducted at CIC Calgary in a month, lets say for this month June 2015?

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Hi,

My son took the test on 18th June .His e-cas status has changed to "decision made" , however no new line is added to his status. Should we assume that his case has been approved and he is in line for oath notification?

Recent test takers what is your current e-cas status ? Kindly share .

Thanks

gregmah

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Folks..

Looks like there is no specific criteria for oath date...I have given my test on June 1 but no update yet...

Any guess that when should I expect the oath. Call center agent says to expect in 6 months...

MFCalgary

Jul 8, 2014
Usyaid said:
Any June Test taker got Oath invitation ?

I did my Test on 4 June and waiting for oath invitation.

office =Calgary Family application
I did my test of June 2nd and I got my invitation in mail on Friday to take oath on July 24, 2015.

trendsetter

Feb 11, 2015
gregmah said:
Folks..

Looks like there is no specific criteria for oath date...I have given my test on June 1 but no update yet...

Any guess that when should I expect the oath. Call center agent says to expect in 6 months...
Took my test on 11th June and have received the letter dated 24th June that I am required to take oath on 20th Jul .

smrit

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
June test takers who already got the Oath invitation letter, Has your ECAS been updated to "Decision Made"??

pingaustin

Jul 1, 2008
A quick question.
My test is coming up this afternoon at Harry Hayes.
I was wondering if there are any dress codes for writing the test.
Calgary is extremely hot right now and left for me I would go for the test in shorts, T-shirt and sandals. But not to push my luck I want to stick to a pair of jeans and T-shirt.

Any ideas on what's acceptable or not?

dbo73

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received my "Notice to appear - to take the Oath of Citizenship" in the mail today!

My test date was June 2, 2015 - My Oath will be on July 27, 2015.

;D ;D ;D

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dbo73 said:
Just received my "Notice to appear - to take the Oath of Citizenship" in the mail today!

My test date was June 2, 2015 - My Oath will be on July 27, 2015.

;D ;D ;D
Congrats. Assuming Most May 2014 and half of June 2014 have been scheduled for Oath

For those who have Decision Made status on ECAS, does it show your time for Oath as well?

Thanks

Colonel_Blimp

Jun 15, 2014
Wife and I took the test today at Harry Hays building. Arrived at 1245 - pre briefing took place almost bang on 1pm. About a dozen people were called out to go in one line and the rest put in another line. Those called out first seemed to have more "in depth" questioning.
Interview was about 5 mins - quick check of documents - PR card, Alberta health card, passport (and previously expired one), and invitation letter were all that we were asked for; then a few general questions about work,where we live etc - just checking our English comprehension i guess.

Test didn't start until 2.10pm - we both found it very easy - we had both read the book a few times and had done a few online tests. We both got 20/20 - i was finished in 5 mins and my wife was one of the last to finish because she likes to check everything 10 times. Waiting for her did give me the opportunity to watch everyone else come out - my guess is there were about 12 fails in the group.

Now just have to wait for the oath letter.............

Application received: 13th June 2014
Processing started: 15th August 2014
Test date: 29th June 2015
Oath Ceromony: .......................tbd