+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

omnisap

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
So what happened in the judge meet? is it again they verify the documents and ask questions about discover canada or anything specific?

N

omnisap

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
My Ecas is same as yours and still waiting for the letter or RQ.. Lets see...oh boy this is really nervous.

Please update once you recieve any updates.

Quote from: omnisap on June 21, 2015, 02:19:54 pm

Chinga,

I wrote the exam on Jun 8 and waiting for oath letter. Hope I don't get RQd at this stage.

Did you get any updates? My ecas says in processing.

N

I wrote mine on June 9 and also waiting. My ECAs hasn't updated with anything, not even the test invite. All it says is in process and the last line is when they started processing my application. Let's hope everything goes smooth from here on

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Citizenship: Single Application
Local office: Calgary
Rcvd: May 22, 2014
In proc: July 22, 2014
AOR: August 22, 2014
Rcvd line dissapeared: Sept 8, 2014
Test date: June 9, 2015
Oath date: pending

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omnisap said:
My Ecas is same as yours and still waiting for the letter or RQ.. Lets see...oh boy this is really nervous.

Please update once you recieve any updates.

Quote from: omnisap on June 21, 2015, 02:19:54 pm

Chinga,

I wrote the exam on Jun 8 and waiting for oath letter. Hope I don't get RQd at this stage.

Did you get any updates? My ecas says in processing.

N

I wrote mine on June 9 and also waiting. My ECAs hasn't updated with anything, not even the test invite. All it says is in process and the last line is when they started processing my application. Let's hope everything goes smooth from here on

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Citizenship: Single Application
Local office: Calgary
Rcvd: May 22, 2014
In proc: July 22, 2014
AOR: August 22, 2014
Rcvd line dissapeared: Sept 8, 2014
Test date: June 9, 2015
Oath date: pending

In most cases, if they have to give you RQ they would have handed over to you right on the test day. So don't worry, you will not receive any RQ unless they told you that something is wrong at the time of interview before the test.

ChekFsts

Oct 11, 2014
mimi23 said:
why don't u get ur entry n exit report from ur country and Canada? It will show ur travel movements n it can help , though loosing everything sound suspicious , n if u came as refugee can be more tricky but all the best.
Hi Mimi23

It seems we have very similar timeline. Have you received any updates ?

Do you know of any July applicant who received their test invite ?

I called Cic call centre and the agent I spoke to indicated they have a new mandate not to provide updates for applicants with less than 24 months processing time.

Zaraben

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2014
AOR Received.
25-01-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Interview........
11-08-205
LANDED..........
11-05-2011
informatics said:
Same is the case with my e-cas. As per my understanding , CIC might be updating their software for the new changes in the Act , hopefully it will be fixed soon.
My LOT date disappeared too! I hope it is just a software issue!!

omnisap

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
I crossed that stage and waiting for oath. But just wondering, what is a lot date in citizenship application?

N

paw339

Star Member
May 28, 2014
I took the oath this morning (0830) at the Harry Hays building with the rest of my Family :D . About 80 new citizens were sworn in from 26 countries.

The ceremony was enjoyable with lots of grins and even a few very enthusiastic whoops; although I was surprised by a couple of people who turned up in their Jeans or shorts and looked totally bored with the whole affair.

The traffic this morning was appalling so we arrived late even though we thought we had left lots of time and had done the same journey before at the same time. I did notice a lot of construction going on in the area around the CIC building so allow more time than normal as it would be fair to say I was getting a little stressed out! For reference, whilst I don't recommend it obviously, provided you get to room 210 at least 5 minutes before the actual ceremony start time you should be fine as we weren't the last ones to arrive. 4 people didn't show or turned up after the ceremony had started.

mythdot

Oct 29, 2008
Just came from the mailbox. Got the test invite.
Here are my details:
Family Application
Received application on July 24, 2014.
Processing application on September 13, 2014.
Test Date on: July 9, 2015.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI,

Anyone received oath invitation who gave test in May.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
HI,

Anyone received oath invitation who gave test in May.
No oath for May :eek: Its almost the end of June.

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
My sister sent in app April 2014
Got test invite today for July 13, 2015 test

Her app is non routine
got 5 times returned application

Southerner

Jul 22, 2014
Hi all.
I have also just received a notice to write the citizenship test on July 10, 2015.
Some details:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 24, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 24, 2014.
We started processing your application on September 17, 2014.

Thank you!