+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

paw339

Star Member
May 28, 2014
trendsetter said:
Congratulations . When did you receive the letter intimating you about the oath taking ? Did you make a request for an early oath taking ?
Trendsetter thanks. Our letters were dated 8th Jun. No request for early oath. My wifes Ecas around that time changed to decision made but has since returned to in process with no oath details. Everyone else's still remain at in process.

smrit

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I know, They should change the status to DECISION MADE once they make the decision to invite you for oath ceremony.

UOC said:
No updates on ECAS, it will be the last to be updated anyways.

SSV70

Jun 17, 2015
For below query;

It is missing in mine too since June2nd , or around that time. Some of the wording also got changed while reatining the meaning, As long as we believe that the application is in Calgary office, under process, I think no need to worry. It is not in our control, ...

Dear Friends,
Line #4 (LOT) on my Ecas still missing for a week now, I learned to some got theirs back. I am a bit worried about it, I don't have any Idea what will happen next. Should I call CIC or anyone here knows what's going on. Thanks in advance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Citizenship: Family Application
Received date: 10/23/2014
AOR date: 12/22/2014
IP date: 12/29/2014
LOT date: 01/02/2015
Test date: Waiting
Oath date: Waiting

aks96

May 9, 2015
It looks like after 23rd June and 1st July the oath ceremony for Calgarians is July 13th.
Should it be attributed to Calgary stampede July 3 -12 2015

Oath Ceremony

Date:Wednesday July 01, 2015
Time:8:00 AM

Date:Wednesday July 01, 2015
Time:12:00 PM

Date:Monday July 13, 2015
Time:2:00 PM

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
SSV70 said:
For below query;

It is missing in mine too since June2nd , or around that time. Some of the wording also got changed while reatining the meaning, As long as we believe that the application is in Calgary office, under process, I think no need to worry. It is not in our control, ...

Dear Friends,
Line #4 (LOT) on my Ecas still missing for a week now, I learned to some got theirs back. I am a bit worried about it, I don't have any Idea what will happen next. Should I call CIC or anyone here knows what's going on. Thanks in advance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Citizenship: Family Application
Received date: 10/23/2014
AOR date: 12/22/2014
IP date: 12/29/2014
LOT date: 01/02/2015
Test date: Waiting
Oath date: Waiting
Same is the case with my e-cas. As per my understanding , CIC might be updating their software for the new changes in the Act , hopefully it will be fixed soon.

trendsetter

Feb 11, 2015
paw339 said:
Trendsetter thanks. Our letters were dated 8th Jun. No request for early oath. My wifes Ecas around that time changed to decision made but has since returned to in process with no oath details. Everyone else's still remain at in process.
Thanks paw339 for the update .

bzcanada123

Sep 1, 2014
My timeline:
- Application submitted on June 24, 2014
- AOR on Jul 2, 2014
- File transferred to Calgary in Nov 2014
- Test Invitation dated June 9, 2015 and received on June 12, 2015
- Test scheduled on July 7, 2015
- ECAS hasn't changed since Sep 2014
- Expect to attend Oath by August!

SSV70

Jun 17, 2015
informatics said:
Same is the case with my e-cas. As per my understanding , CIC might be updating their software for the new changes in the Act , hopefully it will be fixed soon.
I did little bit of clicking and found this. Once you login and see the status (three lines and then below that see LOGOUT button)

If you see the information below that logout button, the first one explains what the status mean. As per that if in process that means that your application is already with the local office and thus they have removed the transfer line. The system got updated on 2nd June2015 and I believe this information got updated at this time as well.

So I think that in your future no one will get this transfer line, please have a look. Hope you guys relieved as I am :)

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
Hello I passed my test today but officer gave me finger print request (letter was typed and dated 10 June)

Now my questions are
Is my application non routine now ?
How long it takes for RSMP to send result to cic ?

My application details

Application received - 29 sep 2014
lOT - 18 dec 2014
Test passed and got finger print request- 18 jun 2015
Office - calgary

Your responses will be highly appreciated

Thanks

Usyaid

Jun 12, 2014
Any June Test taker got Oath invitation ?

I did my Test on 4 June and waiting for oath invitation.

office =Calgary Family application