+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abidcro,

I also have a son of same age and I haven't took him to the test, neither they asked for it in the invitation for test letter. I took all his original documents, PR, passports, birth certificate etc. but during the interview they haven't asked for it. They were simply interested in the stamps on passports and saw my driving license as a proof of address.

On the safe side, just take all the documents with you... you never know.

sft728

Jun 8, 2015
BSD.MD said:
Hi smrit,

Yes, it disappeared. I just checked ecas out. I do not think that it is something important so just disregard. =)
I do not understand why they write two times "We sent you a notice on June 3, 2015". Weird but it has an explanation.
Hello everyone,

The line that has the date of the file being transferred to the local Calgary office disappeared a few days ago. Should I contact the office? I am quite nervous about the change! Below is my timeline for a single application:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 18, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 19, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on February 27, 2015.
4. Your file was transferred to the Calgary office... I think in March... I didn't write the date down. This is the last line and it disappeared last week.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

darbi

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sft728 said:
Hello everyone,

The line that has the date of the file being transferred to the local Calgary office disappeared a few days ago. Should I contact the office? I am quite nervous about the change! Below is my timeline for a single application:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 18, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 19, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on February 27, 2015.
4. Your file was transferred to the Calgary office... I think in March... I didn't write the date down. This is the last line and it disappeared last week.

Any advice would be much appreciated!
Exact thing happened to our family applucation, line # 4 dissapeared on our ecas. Seems normal, but if anyone asked cic abt this, please share...

Alex_78

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
darbi said:
Exact thing happened to our family applucation, line # 4 dissapeared on our ecas. Seems normal, but if anyone asked cic abt this, please share...
Same here. I have just discovered my line#4 has also disappeared. If you happen to discover the reason, please let me know.

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alex_78 said:
Same here. I have just discovered my line#4 has also disappeared. If you happen to discover the reason, please let me know.
Dear Friends,
I have the same issue, Line #4 (LOT) was removed from my ecas same on my family's ecas. Does it mean anything? Please advice. Thank you in advance.

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BSD.MD said:
Hi folks,

I just got a letter from cic to appear and write citizenship test. Single applicant. My case number starts with Cxxxxxx. Hope this info to help you out. All the best.
Here is my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 15, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 4, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 12, 2014.

Your file was transferred to the Calgary office on December 16, 2014. The Calgary office will contact you.

We sent you a notice on June 3, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 18, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a letter on June 3, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Congratulations BSD.MD!
Good to know that Calgary office is inviting October applicants for citizenship test. I wish we will be receiving test invites soon. Good luck!

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I have gave the test on May 15 and still waiting for oath letter. Does anyone has any updates ???

darbi

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On the CIC Website :

Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience.

rub115

Dec 2, 2010
UOC said:
Hi everyone, I have gave the test on May 15 and still waiting for oath letter. Does anyone has any updates ???
i got my OATH for June mid - test was may 11th. Good luck - should be on its way..

BSD.MD

Sep 19, 2014
Thanks man. Your test invite will come soon. =)

freetorch99 said:
Congratulations BSD.MD!
Good to know that Calgary office is inviting October applicants for citizenship test. I wish we will be receiving test invites soon. Good luck!

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rub115 said:
i got my OATH for June mid - test was may 11th. Good luck - should be on its way..
Thanks a lot. I will keep my fingers crossed.