+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gregmah said:
Folks

Looks like that calgary office conducts test once in a month. i could see that one test was conducted on April 30 and the next is may 27.

Am I correct...?

Last test invite was for april 10...they have no fixed formula..
I think femzade and yesterday1234 had the test one week before I had my test on April 30. So it looks like they are doing more than one test a month.

femzade

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
batmann said:
Hi femzade,

Have you received the oath invitation letter yet?

Thanks.

batman
Hi batman.

No I have not received oath invite. I just checked my ECAS and no update. Will post to the forum once I receive.

Please let me know once you receive yours as well.

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
femzade said:
Hi batman.

No I have not received oath invite. I just checked my ECAS and no update. Will post to the forum once I receive.

Please let me know once you receive yours as well.
Thanks femzade. Sure, will do.

Baher_2014

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gregmah said:
Folks

Looks like that calgary office conducts test once in a month. i could see that one test was conducted on April 30 and the next is may 27.

Am I correct...?

Last test invite was for april 10...they have no fixed formula..
You are not right as I know that one of my friends has test scheduled for May 14th.

amexthyst

May 13, 2015
long time lurker, first time poster.

Received my letter for the test today. Test in Calgary on May 29th.

application received April 10 2014, in process June 20.

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
congrates and thanks amexthyst for sharing your timeline

except few unexpected timelines , things are going in systematic way, these days people are receiving test letters who applied in April 2014

very slow

sonu966

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My test was on April 22th and my wife's test was on April 20th as we sent separate applications. We received the letters yesterday and our Oath will be on May 28th. With the blessing of God, our Journey is almost complete. Surprisingly our online status has not been updated yet. I Left my home country India first time in 1998 and lived in Europe (England) for many years before moving to such a beautiful country in 2008.
Wish you guys best of luck with your applications. :)

femzade

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
sonu966 said:
My test was on April 22th and my wife's test was on April 20th as we sent separate applications. We received the letters yesterday and our Oath will be on May 28th. With the blessing of God, our Journey is almost complete. Surprisingly our online status has not been updated yet. I Left my home country India first time in 1998 and lived in Europe (England) for many years before moving to such a beautiful country in 2008.
Congratulations on your oath notification! Successful end to a long journey. Wishing you a hitch free oath taking and enjoy your new status as Canadians.

We took our test within one day of yours - April 23. Just checked ECAS and no update. Will however be checking the mail box today.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
sonu966 said:
Congratulations ! So your process took 14 months ....not bad for Calgary !

Nov 5, 2014
Hi everyone.I received my invitation for oath dated May 28. 2015.I wrote my test on April 16th 2015 ,i initially applied in February 2014 ,my processing started in March 28 2014 and my transfer date was July 1oth 2014. All the best people.The biggest secrets are: Study hard,keep everything simple,dont over stress and take it easy.( i find wings ,beer and strippers with a lap dance a day before the test helps immensley too,i scored a 100% on my test.)

sonu966

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Congratulations.
See you on May 28th :) :) :) :)
Regards

Cic undercover agent said:
Hi everyone.I received my invitation for oath dated May 28. 2015.I wrote my test on April 16th 2015 ,i initially applied in February 2014 ,my processing started in March 28 2014 and my transfer date was July 1oth 2014. All the best people.The biggest secrets are: Study hard,keep everything simple,dont over stress and take it easy.( i find wings and beer a day before the test helps immensley too,i scored a 100% on my test.)

CGYFlames

May 9, 2015
Something weird is happening in this Calgary. A guy at my place of work who applied in November 2014 had his test yesterday. I applied in May 2014, in process since July 02, 2014 and still waiting for test invitation. This is very very unfair.