+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

RussCan

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
S_J said:
Dear All,

My test was on Feb 11, 2015 and as everyone else I have received the oath notification for April 13 as well.

Congratulations to all the folks who have received oath notifications and wish everyone good luck who will soon receive test notifications.

Cheers.
Thanks for sharing and congratulations!!! I am very excited in anticipation of receiving mine. We passed on the 17 with born-confused. Maria Ash passed the day before. So, hopefully, within a week we should receive ours. Very excited to become Canadian soon!

hozelek

Feb 12, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

Below is our application processing timeline;

Citizenship ~ Family application
Local Office: Calgary
Received Date: February 5, 2014
IP Date: March 21, 2014
LOT: April 7, 2014
Test Date: April 7, 2015

I believe February applicants are receving their test notifications nowadays. I hope it helps in estimating your processing time.

Cheers!

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hozelek said:
Hello all,

Below is our application processing timeline;

Citizenship ~ Family application
Received Date: February 5, 2014
IP Date: March 21, 2014
LOT: April 7, 2014
Test Date: April 7, 2015

I believe February applicants are receving their test notifications nowadays. I hope it helps in estimating your processing time.

Cheers!
That's great news. Thanks for sharing. It's so happy to see Calgary applicants make progress.
Cheers!

RussCan

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
I am in a rush to share the great news I have just got from calling the call center. I knew it would be today! A letter was sent today to invite us to take the oath on April 21. I am so happy!!!! Born confused / Mary Ash – guys call them or check your mail on Monday. You must have received yours as well.

Born-confused

Oct 18, 2014
RussCan said:
I am in a rush to share the great news I have just got from calling the call center. I knew it would be today! A letter was sent today to invite us to take the oath on April 21. I am so happy!!!! Born confused / Mary Ash – guys call them or check your mail on Monday. You must have received yours as well.
Russcan you were right ; I Just called CIC call center and they confirmed that I have been scheduled for 21 April As well.
Iam so Happy :D

Algoritmik

Mar 13, 2015
Hi Guys,

All time reader, first time writer. Just wanted to share my timeline with those who are still waiting.
One hour ago checked my mailbox and found two letters from CIC with test invitation...

Citizenship: Family application
Applied Date: February 14, 2014
Received Date: February 20, 2014
Processing Date: March 31, 2014
LOT: Some-when in April, 2014
Test Date: April 14, 2015

Take care and Happy Black Friday :)

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Algoritmik said:
Hi Guys,

All time reader, first time writer. Just wanted to share my timeline with those who are still waiting.
One hour ago checked my mailbox and found two letters from CIC with test invitation...

Citizenship: Family application
Applied Date: February 14, 2014
Received Date: February 20, 2014
Processing Date: March 31, 2014
LOT: Some-when in April, 2014
Test Date: April 14, 2015

Take care and Happy Black Friday :)
WOW... It's very exciting and promising news. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your test!

femzade

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Hello,

I have March 2014 application date and in process date of April 16 2014. Obviously looking forward to receiving invitation to test soon. However have a couple of trip coming up within the next 6 weeks. First is family spring vacation in the US while the other is a work related audit work in Europe for 2 weeks.

Does anyone have experience of calling CIC to inform them of upcoming travels and ensure test date will not be scheduled while away?

Secondly please what is the number I can reach CIC local Calgary office.

Thanks for your help.

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, you don't need to call them now but when ur about to travel lets say one week before travelling u can call them , the call centre that 188 number call centre will put a note on ur file of ur travel plans and local office will see that because i don't think you can call call the cowboys if so with how slow they are people would have been calling them 24/7,as i think you will get ur test letter before the six weeks , i think , all the best
femzade said:
Hello,

I have March 2014 application date and in process date of April 16 2014. Obviously looking forward to receiving invitation to test soon. However have a couple of trip coming up within the next 6 weeks. First is family spring vacation in the US while the other is a work related audit work in Europe for 2 weeks.

Does anyone have experience of calling CIC to inform them of upcoming travels and ensure test date will not be scheduled while away?

Secondly please what is the number I can reach CIC local Calgary office.

Thanks for your help.

femzade

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
mimi23 said:
hi, you don't need to call them now but when ur about to travel lets say one week before travelling u can call them , the call centre that 188 number call centre will put a note on ur file of ur travel plans and local office will see that because i don't think you can call call the cowboys if so with how slow they are people would have been calling them 24/7,as i think you will get ur test letter before the six weeks , i think , all the best
Many thanks mimi23. Appreciate your advise.

Maria Ash

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
RussCan said:

Awsome n great news russcan and born confused and s_j
Will call the center on Monday n find out
Thanks forthe update will let u all know once I receive some news

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
femzade said:
Many thanks mimi23. Appreciate your advise.
And the day you call them ask them ur file status first before saying ur travel plans if ur not scheduled by then you tell them if ur scheduled u can work around that time as based on people here u get a month , before ur test, and enjoy ur vacation and ur meeting.One day at a time.

CGYguy

Aug 1, 2013
Had my test Feb 18th, called today - agent said the positive decision has been made day after and they are still waiting on assigning oath date.

Problem is I have trip planned second week of May and my PR card will be expired by then...looks like they do not have oath dates for May yet? "Find citizenship ceremony" shows only April for Calgary and I think all ceremonies are full already.

Applied Date: late November 2013
LOT: March, 2014
Test Date: February 18, 2015

BOXSIR

Nov 30, 2013
Just to update that Today I received my Oath letter for 21 April . Cheesy
Total processing time 17months (upto oath date).