+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

Alex_78

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
I just wonder when the processing in whole Canada is speeding up then why the government is not doing any thing about Calgary? Is it a matter of policy? I wrote to local MP Mr. Davinder Shory, but got no response.

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alex_78 said:
I just wonder when the processing in whole Canada is speeding up then why the government is not doing any thing about Calgary? Is it a matter of policy? I wrote to local MP Mr. Davinder Shory, but got no response.
Hi Alex,

Good for you to write to your MP. Thanks for speaking up.
They now are busy for the election, might not have time to respond to you, and look at our applications from Calgary.

Cheers :D

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mask said:
Application received : January 24, 2014
Start processing: March 28, 2014
Test: waiting.....
Calgary applications are being processed to the beginning of Feb 2014. Do not worry you'll receive the test invitation soon. Have you ever received a RQ or asked you to provide any additional information?

Zaraben

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2014
AOR Received.
25-01-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Interview........
11-08-205
LANDED..........
11-05-2011
batmann said:
Calgary applications are being processed to the beginning of Feb 2014. Do not worry you'll receive the test invitation soon. Have you ever received a RQ or asked you to provide any additional information?
This time wait for the Calgary's office is just crazy... :mad: :mad: :'( :'(.I've seen people from other cities who applied November 2015 getting test invitations

htayyab

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP-2011
AOR Received.
NOV-2011
Med's Done....
NOV-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUN-2012
LANDED..........
JUL-2012
informatics said:
I have got a question for you guys . Applicants with applications in process or at local office , have you received a voter registration letter from Elections Canada ?
Me and my husband applied for citizenship end of Feb but a few days ago we received a voter registeration letter for each of us. Not sure if it is related cause we haven't even received our AOR yet.

BOXSIR

Nov 30, 2013
All Feb 2015 test takers , any updates regarding Oath? Russcan, born confused, Mariash???????
I passed my test on 17feb 2015.

Fanta_Nov

Jan 6, 2015
BOXSIR said:
All Feb 2015 test takers , any updates regarding Oath? Russcan, born confused, Mariash???????
BOXSIR,

have you got yours? call CIC call center and check if your application is approved and an oath is scheduled ?

Fanta_Nov

BOXSIR

Nov 30, 2013
@Fanta_Nov
called them last week (5th March) and agent was not willing to disclose any info , and no oath was scheduled that time.
what I heard in this forum that Feb test taker will be scheduled for oath in April ?
but No invites for oath yet?
:eek:

HiCanadiano

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
htayyab said:
Me and my husband applied for citizenship end of Feb but a few days ago we received a voter registeration letter for each of us. Not sure if it is related cause we haven't even received our AOR yet.
I don't think the form is related to the citizenship application. One of my friends just became "PR" and she received it too. I am uncertain how it works tho.

Fanta_Nov

Jan 6, 2015
BOXSIR said:
@ Fanta_Nov
called them last week (5th March) and agent was not willing to disclose any info , and no oath was scheduled that time.
what I heard in this forum that Feb test taker will be scheduled for oath in April ?
but No invites for oath yet?
:eek:
That's a good indication, samething happened to me........it might mean that the application is approved and waiting in oath schedule queue..........uuuuu ;D

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
I have got a question for you guys . Applicants with applications in process or at local office , have you received a voter registration letter from Elections Canada ?
Informatics,

We applied for Citizenship last December and last week we all received this Voter Registration letter. I do not think it is related... Honestly, no idea. However, I am not sending it until the Maple leaf comes...

I did order the Discover Canada Study Guide last week and I received it today though. I ordered it as I find it is good to have it besides the link CIC sent to us..

Cheers,

SFD

RussCan

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
BOXSIR said:
Me too on the 17 February. nothing yet. Called them today. Not has been scheduled yet. But I remember the officer who interviewed us said it would be in April. So we should receive an invite before the end of March.

Maple_tree15

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
HiCanadiano said:
I don't think the form is related to the citizenship application. One of my friends just became "PR" and she received it too. I am uncertain how it works tho.
How come your friend received one?
My understanding is that PRs are not allowed to vote.

Something is not right.