+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

tdolphin

Jun 20, 2014
Baher_2014 said:
That's awesome! Congratulation tdolphin! Did you receive the letter or did you call them?
received the letter today. No updates on ecas.
Did you get your letter? If not today, most probably tomorrow.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tdolphin said:
2014-01-30 -> 2014-03-18 -> 2015-03-30
I understand you applied Jan 30 2014 and got the test call for March 30 2015?

Thanks for the update.

Fanta_Nov

Jan 6, 2015
Finally,

I called them yesterday evening, Oath letter is sent for oath on March 27th, ................ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Happies.

Thx
Fanta

Trex25

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Fanta_Nov said:
Finally,

I called them yesterday evening, Oath letter is sent for oath on March 27th, ................ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Happies.

Thx
Fanta
Congratulations Fanta !

So what you are saying is that previous calls with CIC agents are not so accurate after all?

Baher_2014

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tdolphin said:
received the letter today. No updates on ecas.
Did you get your letter? If not today, most probably tomorrow.
Hey,

Yup I got the mail (test invitation) today and its dated for Feb,24, 2015!
My test is March, 30th!

Cheers

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Baher_2014 said:
Hey,

My test is March, 30th!

Cheers
Great news ! Congrats !

Good to see CIC processing 2014 applicants .

Please do share your test experience with us .

All the best !

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Baher_2014 said:
Hey,

My test is March, 30th!

Cheers
I believe Baher _2014 and tdolphin applied on 30th Jan 2014 . Is there any Feb 2014 applicant here ?

Thanks

jay_b

Feb 15, 2015
quick question to everyone out there. I have an entry stamp for mexico on my passport.
the date is in english but the stamp is in spanish... do i need to get this translated.
i also got a business visa for middle east but i never visited the place. do i need to translate the visa as it is in arabic.
have my test on tuesday.

thanks.

abcabc2020

Jan 15, 2015
jay_b said:
quick question to everyone out there. I have an entry stamp for mexico on my passport.
the date is in english but the stamp is in spanish... do i need to get this translated.
i also got a business visa for middle east but i never visited the place. do i need to translate the visa as it is in arabic.
have my test on tuesday.

thanks.
Hi,
First of all it all depends on the officer and we can give you an answer based on the experience but it won't guarantee that you will have the same experience ..
If the officer can read the date , then no need to translate it. The officer want to make sure that you declared that travel period ..
Regarding the visa , it does not mean that You entered the country so it should not matter . However , some officers still want to see everything in English so they feel confident about their decision .
I know one of my friend who had arabic vida but the officer did not request a translation . And I know another friend who had non english stamps but the officer asked her to submit translations .
Now you have two option :
1- if you don't want to take the risk and you are able to translate it before Tuesday , then do so .
2- if you want to take the risk, you go without a translation . The worst case will be that the officer will ask you to send a translation . This may delay your processing time by a month max provided that you submit translation in the next days .
Let us know how it goes :)
Good luck and wish you all the best in the test !!!

jay_b

Feb 15, 2015
thanks for the reply... the middle east visa itself has dates/validity/name/purpose in english too so I am not too bothered about that.
regarding the mexico stamp i am going to ride my luck as the date is in english.
will let you all know how the test goes...

RussCan

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
jay_b said:
thanks for the reply... the middle east visa itself has dates/validity/name/purpose in english too so I am not too bothered about that.
regarding the mexico stamp i am going to ride my luck as the date is in english.
will let you all know how the test goes...
I had several Mexican stamps with one of them in Spanish (the month). Never translated. Never was challenged during the test interview.

shozee

Apr 24, 2014
Jay, having the visa does not mean you left the the Cananda. Having UAE visa means a visa on paper and not in passport, so no need to mention that visa in your interview. Hence no translation of visa required.

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baher_2014 said:
Hey,

My test is March, 30th!

Cheers
Awesome :) thanks for sharing. Good luck with your test!