+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some doesnt show ,mine they receieved it july 28 and started processing it sept 24 and By oct 14 was at the local office based on the ATIP and Call centre ,but some people online status shows when was LOT again not all just order ATIP

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ChekFsts said:
Hi mimi23

How to order ATIP ? Can that be send electronically to my email ?

Thx
if you choose electronic copy and give them ur email they will send u a copy to ur email after 30days
There is free and another one u pay 5bucks choose the free one and the department choose Citizenship and immigration and choose Citizenship not PR and when u receieved it will have lots of information dont depend much on Call centre

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ChekFsts said:
Hi mimi23

How to order ATIP ? Can that be send electronically to my email ?

Thx
just type ATIP online request and all info will be there dont send paper request everything done on their web ,hope thats help

smrit

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone has any idea.. Which month of 2014 applicants are getting TEST letters from CIC Calgary these days?

smrit

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I heard that they were done with most of the March 2014 applications b4 Christmas break though!

Maria Ash said:
None
2013 q4 months getting tests

Maria Ash

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
smrit said:
I heard that they were done with most of the March 2014 applications b4 Christmas break though!

Well the March 2014 was LOT but seen in the December test invites most of them were October 2013 applicants who got their test invitation
You can look at the chart we have here on this forum it will give u a clear understanding
Hope this helps

smrit

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will. Thank you Maria Ash!

Maria Ash said:
Well the March 2014 was LOT but seen in the December test invites most of them were October 2013 applicants who got their test invitation
You can look at the chart we have here on this forum it will give u a clear understanding
Hope this helps

Ipad

Jan 11, 2015
I'm a Sept 2013 applicant. Took the test 2 days ago. We were told letter will be sent in a couple of months.

last.fortune.last

Apr 15, 2014
I had citizenship test by end of the November, 2014. Almost 2 months. I haven't heard anything from CIC for the oath.

I am thinking to go a vacation our of Canada this friday for one week. I havent received any invitation yet. I do not think CIC will schedule the oath that early. My friend is also checking my mail while i am not in Canada, so I could fly back ASAP if I get anything for Oath. Do you think that is good idea to go vacation before oath? Is CIC making problem for the people who travel after test and before oath?

Is there anyone who takes the test last November? Did you get any oath invitation?

Thanks

Funke

Oct 1, 2008
last.fortune.last said:
I had citizenship test by end of the November, 2014. Almost 2 months. I haven't heard anything from CIC for the oath.

I am thinking to go a vacation our of Canada this friday for one week. I havent received any invitation yet. I do not think CIC will schedule the oath that early. My friend is also checking my mail while i am not in Canada, so I could fly back ASAP if I get anything for Oath. Do you think that is good idea to go vacation before oath? Is CIC making problem for the people who travel after test and before oath?

Is there anyone who takes the test last November? Did you get any oath invitation?

Thanks

Took my test November 19th 2014 and got oath letter in December 2014. Citizenship ceremony scheduled for 5th February 2015